Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#1001 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 5:45 PM
I have been so busy lately ;; Barely been able to play this. However, Olivia and Casper have grown up and moved out. Aaron and Mark have grown alot too. They now have little twin sisters Dani and Brigette who are toddlers and there's another twins in the family, Isobel and Ethan. However Louisa is pregnant again! I have no pictures Isobel and Ethan but they will come when the babies will grow up.

Aaron and Mark

Brigette and Dani
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#1002 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 11:13 PM
A few updates! It's back to being a crazy, crazy house! I'm not sure how all the teens will handle it when Atomic & Azriel finally get their A and move out!

I thought Chapter 27 was particularly funny. Guess I'll have to put a bathroom at the Abandoned Grotto!!!

Chapter 26 - If At First You Don't Succeed...
Chapter 27 - Raised in a Barn
Test Subject
#1003 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 6:27 PM
I think I did this challenge on the other computer in my house before i could update because my game was being a dush. im going to do it again with my newly updated game and my four new and one old expantion packs. fun thing, in my first attempt i waited for the furtility treatment reward and got three, and yes i said THREE, triplets, IN A ROW! crazy right?
Scholar
#1004 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 8:12 PM
Hello, I have another update, Chapter 81
Mad Poster
#1005 Old 10th Jan 2016 at 10:27 AM
I've been doing a 100 baby challenge in Storybrook County set in 1550 with it being played be my altered rules and the first settlers just started winter there.I'll be moving in new couples to have babies over the first few years and getting them to build their houses and get ready for babies.My challenge is the Storybrook 100 Baby Challenge and it's the whole town's with the residents having 100 babies in a few generations.My kids will have to master skills and attend the school of the streets where they go out begging for money or go fishing.
Scholar
#1006 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 1:41 PM
Mad Poster
#1007 Old 16th Jan 2016 at 2:56 PM
I've gotten close to late winter in my 100 baby challenge and should start seeing another couple arriving in town sometime in the spring or early in the summer.
Lab Assistant
#1008 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 5:52 PM
Okay, school had me cornered for a while, but I am now back to the Challenge! I have moved the Stephens family to Storybrook County and Fiona is now heiress.

Traits:
  • Social Butterfly
  • Family-Oriented
  • Excitable
  • Good
  • Animal Lover

That Social Butterfly trait is already frustrating me and it's only been two days, heh. Nadia died the day before Fiona's birthday, ironically. Fiona is not currently pregnant, but I had her chatting up a man when I saved and exited the game last night.
Test Subject
#1009 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Amiisay
I like having aging on, too, and the natural progression of things which is why I adapted it this way. Thank you so much!

Also, I found that having a dog or any pet while having a house full of kids is super difficult because the dog is always lonely and a lot of work to keep happy!

Other thing is writing and gaining LTR points for 40,000 is the collection helper, which is super helpful, and can be transferred
between people.
Scholar
#1010 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 8:22 AM
Hi, I have an update. I now have 63 children, only 37 to go
https://sims3100babychallenges.word...hold-of-babies/
Test Subject
#1011 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 6:04 AM
If you have the Supernatural EP can you use a Fountain of Youth Elixir to bring your founder back to the beginning of the young adult stage?
Mad Poster
#1012 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 9:02 AM
I've just had a new couple join the 100 baby challenge in Storybrook and they're just getting settled into town there.It might be a while before another couple moves in though because travel to the new colonial settlement would've been dangerous back in the 16th century and it's the year of 1551 for Storybrook.
Scholar
#1013 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 8:48 AM
Field Researcher
#1014 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 5:08 AM Last edited by MommyIce : 29th Feb 2016 at 6:25 AM.
I have an update for my 100 babies contest. No new babies, but both Shannon & Teagan are pregnant again with my Atomic & Azriel on the verge on adulthood! Hopefully they can make it before they crack from the pressure.

Ending on a high note...

Another update! A few of the babies age up into toddlers with the influx of babies. Toddlers need to get skilled! Not sure how that's going to happen now that Atomic & Azriel have moved out. Poor Teagan is on her own. Oh wait, she has Blaze!

Fresh Meat

And we now have 4 teens, 4 children, 6 toddlers & 7 babies! Yikes!
Field Researcher
#1015 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 5:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauren.simmer
this is baby Jaylynn her traits are insane and loves the outdoors, she was automatically given loves the outdoors and I rolled for insane.

Jaylynn's dress is so cute! Can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up!
Field Researcher
#1016 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amber<3
I think I did this challenge on the other computer in my house before i could update because my game was being a dush. im going to do it again with my newly updated game and my four new and one old expantion packs. fun thing, in my first attempt i waited for the furtility treatment reward and got three, and yes i said THREE, triplets, IN A ROW! crazy right?

Lol! I loved getting so many triplets until I was stuck with so many babies & toddlers and trying to get them skilled so they could age up to children!
Field Researcher
#1017 Old 29th Feb 2016 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
I've just had a new couple join the 100 baby challenge in Storybrook and they're just getting settled into town there.It might be a while before another couple moves in though because travel to the new colonial settlement would've been dangerous back in the 16th century and it's the year of 1551 for Storybrook.

Are you taking pictures? I'd love to see your historic Storybrook town. It sounds interesting!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1018 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5curly5
If you have the Supernatural EP can you use a Fountain of Youth Elixir to bring your founder back to the beginning of the young adult stage?

you always CAN do what you want to make the game fun for you! I'd say though that if you're looking to play within the spirit of the challenge, that using the youth elixir would be cheating.

http://amiisims.tumblr.com/ - Visit my Simblr!
Scholar
#1019 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 10:23 AM
Hi, I have another update, Only 31 babies to go
https://sims3100babychallenges.word...r-89-the-quads/
Scholar
#1020 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 10:27 AM
Test Subject
#1021 Old 31st Mar 2016 at 10:26 PM
Why does the last born girl have to be the new founder? It takes so long to let them grow up, i want to make babies!! Is it because it's too easy to take the oldest?
Scholar
#1022 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 11:44 AM
Hi, I have another update, Chapter 93
Test Subject
#1023 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 12:43 AM
I'm trying this challenge and I'm on my second generation. Almost third I just want to say THIS CHALLENGE IS EXTREMELY HARD! I already broke a few of the rules. Oopies but I'm still continuing because I'm waaaaay to connected to the family.
Lab Assistant
#1024 Old 17th Apr 2016 at 4:07 AM
I'm going to try a heavily modified version of this challenge once I get bored of my current save.

By "heavily modified" I mostly mean "I'm going to also enable Mpreg/Fempreg".
Test Subject
#1025 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amiisay
Made a blog! (:

http://100babychallengesims3.wordpress.com/

Um what about supernatural, like vamps.
Page 41 of 46