Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 8:39 PM
Default Valuewood "Justa Door" Is it possible to recolor it's handles?
I'm currently in the process of recoloring the "Justa Door" and when I use color actions it does seem to change the handle/knob color on the texture file, but does not carry over in game. Are some sections of items just not recolorable? Or, am I just oblivious? :P
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 9:07 PM
Currently that does not have a second subset. I remember adding it before, but for some reason it didn't work on the diagonal so I scrapped it. Can't remember why I couldn't get it to work now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Currently that does not have a second subset. I remember adding it before, but for some reason it didn't work on the diagonal so I scrapped it. Can't remember why I couldn't get it to work now.
That's a shame. At least I'm not missing anything important, but it would be a nice to have that reddish-brown color removed.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 9:58 PM
You might be interested in this door: http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=5309. It's slaved to the in game door and I do believe the handle is a subset you can recolor on it's own.