Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 10:03 PM Last edited by Pideli : 16th Jan 2015 at 3:55 AM. Reason: Rules are changed
Default YouTube Idol - Auditions OPEN!
See trailer here!

Edit: The rules have been changed, new rules in description of episode 1.

YouTube Idol - Follows the same format as the original on TV. We start off with auditions, we will show both serious and unserious auditions and the jury will criticize them. Some will get a golden ticket and some will be eliminated. Depending on the amount of contestants, we will either go on to one or several stages where the jury will narrow down the contestants to 12 (or the least acceptable amount of 7 contestants) before the viewers can vote in the weekly episodes who gets to stay. One will be eliminated every week and in the end we have our YouTube Idol!

Here is everything about it (Google Docs)

DEADLINE:
(Preliminary) 28th October 2014. But keep yourself updated by subscribing!

It is going to be really fun so I hope you will audition and please help by sharing this with everyone if you want to make sure this can start! Both serious and unserious auditions are welcome! I also seek judges. Please read about it in in the Google Document and/or in the video description of the trailer!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 3:55 AM
Um, so episode 1 is out now, if anyone is interested but just hasn't said anything (yeah I wish xD) but anyways, auditions are still open a while so I just thought I'd give it another go, now that it is started and everything, maybe people will be more interested here on modthesims. 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bfNlm4UfKA
The rules are changed, the new rules are in the video description of episode 1.