Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 12:57 PM
Valeria Lukyanova in The Sims 3
Hello! Im new here to be honest. But I wanted to share my creation for valeria in TS3. I know its kinda not 100% look-alike and I cant get her lips to be the same as the original but im trying my best. It turned darked when I screenshot it but she's white. xD sooo, lemme know what you think and maybe I'll improve it more. thanks.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 1:36 AM
It would help if the sim and model were facing straight ahead and the picture taken closer up, but I think the sim's hair could be less yellow, more white blonde. The model has a very "cupid's bow" mouth. It looks similar to one of the default mouths to choose from - perhaps start with that. Nose tip could be turned up a little, too. Good start!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 10:11 AM
okay thanks. I'll let you know with my progress.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 5:40 PM
Here is the new edited one. I edited the nose tip like you said, for the hair that's the only bright it can get, it became dark its because of the default dark highlights that cant be edited, and as for the lips... I cant get her lips right though. -.- I dunno how to make a cupid bow lips since i dont have sliders that some people are using to make that kind of lips.
Screenshots
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 4:07 AM
Looking closer! Make the upper lip less wide side to side if possible. I think, also, the eyes could be a little closer together. Move lower lid apex to line up the outer edge of the iris. That will make the bottom eyelid more "square". If you've done that already, maybe make it more pronounced. Nose looks spot on! Good job! Please try to take all sim pictures in-game. Sometimes sims look a lot different in-game rather than in CAS.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 7:50 AM
Thank you SimmyRN. here's the updated one. nothing change so much though, I edited the lower lid eye, upper lips less wide a little, I also move the eyes closer together. and here's the In-game screenshot.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 8:02 AM Last edited by yowjhayMeeee : 22nd Oct 2014 at 10:16 AM.
or will this eyeshadow works also?
Screenshots
Instructor
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 12:25 PM
I would really like a profile shot, because I suspect that something might look odd from the side. I like the last eyeshadow.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 2:00 PM
here, that's 5 shots total.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 2:42 PM Last edited by yowjhayMeeee : 22nd Oct 2014 at 3:00 PM.
Oh, and one last thing SimmyRN. just wondering what eye lens would fit her? I do like both but... I cant choose which one. by the way Thank you in advance.
Screenshots
Instructor
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 8:54 PM
Okay, it's hard to see properly when it's zoomed out and in CAS, but I do think her lower lips look odd from the side. Any way to achieve the same form without the distortion?

Those be some seriously major boobs
Scholar
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 1:54 AM
If you can, make the upper lip narrower still, shorten the chin a little, and narrow the jaw a little. (Might need to raise the jaw, too.) An indoor well lit in-game straight on shot would help - without hair would be ideal to compare the facial sculpt. I like the eye shadow on the right in post # 10. Good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 2:20 PM
here it is. took a while though. I hope this is what you're asking for. xD tbh im really not good at editing the jaws but I hope I did well.
Screenshots
Instructor
#14 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 2:56 PM
Hi,
I think that the face looks better now - but she still doesnt have that right "cute doll" look. I think that you should try a different hairstyle - this one makes her face look wider in my opinion.

But as Tigerdyhr said her boobs are....well....unnatural (like hell). I understand that the real girl has such a proportions but Sims 3 has its limits so can you maybe make it look more natural? (because now her chest looks broken and it is not pretty nor sexy just...strange)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 3:25 PM
yeah, I notice that the hair doesnt fit her right, but i dont have a long hair that look like the real valeria, do you have any suggestions for the hair? and yes, i know, she doesnt have that doll face its because im still not that good in creating a Sim. xD but im trying though. btw Thanks
Scholar
#16 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 7:58 PM
The eyes are more open than the model's. Maybe decrease the scale. The nose needs to be wider at the nostrils and/or have just a bit more nose tip "mass". Try narrowing the whole face/head. The model's skin color is more cream/tan while the sim's looks a bit gray. I don't know if you can change that or not. Good work!