Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Samsung Galaxy S II

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 363 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 50,711 Views
Uploaded: 16th Jan 2012 at 9:55 AM
Updated: 4th Jul 2012 at 11:26 AM
The Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-I9100) is a smartphone running under the Android operating system that was announced by Samsung on February 13, 2011 at the Mobile World Congress. It is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy S, with a different appearance and significantly improved hardware. It was one of the slimmest phones of its time, and boasts a 1.2Ghz dual-core processor.

Phone works with 1.26x and later, as well as the Pets expansion. Users with earlier builds should either upgrade, or if you have the lulz to do so, package the phone using the provided source files.

Oh, and like in my other phone mods, this will replace the default phone with the one provided; you may need to delete or disable any other phone mods in your packages folder to avoid any conflicts.

To install, simply paste the package file to your Packages directory, which can be found on Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\.

Original model for GTA IV courtesy of Wapeddell.
Converted to TS3 by blakegriplingph

Polygon Counts:
Polys: 570
Verts: 395

Additional Credits:
Special thanks to Wapeddell for allowing me to port his Galaxy S II model to TS3, and to Cryssi and some of my other dudes at GTAForums and American Girl Playthings.