Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 5:19 PM
Default Floor

Don't you hate the fact that you will still see these ugly undersides of floors even in Sims 3? I want a nice balcony made of stones and sand in Sims 3, not some ugly wood.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 5:51 PM
Agree with you, those are ugly, but it took them 4 years to give us ceilings. Now I heard that ceilings are not colourable in Sims3. So I think we will be stuck yet again with the ugly wooden floor trimming showing through all the balconies bottoms and such.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 7:27 PM
To be honest, I never really noticed it.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 7:59 PM
Well that sucks!

I have never seen ceilings in-game, but I don't have apartment life, so...

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 8:04 PM
I have always disliked those floor edges on balconies and such. I really hoped they would do something to fix that in S3, but it does indeed look like we're still stuck with them...
#6 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 3:25 AM
Ouch, most disappointing about the balconies. I heard about the ceilings too, we'll probably have to wait for an EP to get colored ceilings again. *sigh*
#7 Old 13th Mar 2009 at 2:14 PM
I'm fine without ceiling recolors. I never change them anyway, I just keep them white. But I do wish they'd do something about the edges on balconies.