Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 10:23 PM
Default Indestructible Concrete Mod stairs - OPEN underneath - and slaved to HL's version?
Has anyone ever found: Indestructible Concrete Mod stairs - OPEN underneath - and slaved to HL's version?
I have the open underneath ones by Chrissy over at TSR - but, they're not slaved to HL's version (and I don't have any recolors for them)

I s'pose I could find a tute and try my hand at slaving them myself (for personal use.) But, I like to build. And share what I build. So, I really want HL's version to be open underneath.
Any thoughts?

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 4:23 PM
...ok. *sigh* I heard ya - I'll slave Chrissy's to Lunie's and keep them for myself.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 5:37 PM
Umm .... you don't have to keep them to yourself, please.

Considering my modding talents, I'm afraid I would not be much help at all! Sorry!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 6:52 PM
LOL!
I don't know if I could find Chrissy to ask her permission to share (and my modding talents might not be up to snuff either, I've never tried slaving...)
If it works I'll let you know, and we can figure it out from there. K?

and Vintage Stuffeths