Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 3:22 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Pet Store
Hi,

I have Sims 3 Pets, I have the pre-built pet store, and I have the cash register and all the "stuff" that came with the pet store but I don't have the option to make the lot a "pet store" - how can I fix this?

The pre-built pet store when placed into my neighbourhood defaults to something else (usually Academy as that is first on the list).

How can I fix this and why is it happening?

Update: If I "enablelotlocking on" I can get the option for the Pet Store, but when I turn it off it defaults to something else again.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 1:42 AM
Hmm, looks like no one has bothered to answer this.

But the short of it is that EA released a bugged item-- they tried to fix it in a patch update, by adding the pet store lot zoning, but they never did actually fix the broken register.

So... even if you get the lot to show up as a pet store, the pet store register is still messed up and useless. You've probably figured that out by now, but sadly that's all there is to it.