Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Girl on Fire and The Bread-boy

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 578 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 103,089 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 16th Apr 2012 at 9:48 PM
Updated: 17th Apr 2012 at 5:05 PM
I'm pretty much always surprised when I pick up a book and find myself really liking it. That was what happened when I started reading "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. It's a story about Katniss, a girl from a country called Panem. A country with twelve districts where starvation and missery is always knocking on the door. In the meantime the people in the capitol are all living the sweet life with food in masses. To make matters worse there's a tradition called the Hunger Games which is arranged by the leaders. Two people, one boy and one girl, between 12 and 18 are picked from each of the 12 districts and then put on a game plan to kill eachother. Only one can be named the winner of The Hunger Games. In the 74th annual reaping Katniss volounteers to save her little sister, Primrose Everdeen, and Peeta is selected as tribute. And that's as much of the plot that I'm going to reveal here.
To keep it short I really liked the story and the characters. I've never made sims from book-characters before so this is a first for me. I tried to keep the sims looking as close to the way they were portraited in the movie ("The Hunger Games") by Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss and Josh Hutcherson as Peeta Mellark. I also put in some details that I imagined when I read the books, meaning they don't look exactly like the actors, but I tried to keep them recognizable

Note You have to download the hair-mesh that the Katniss-sim uses separately here. It's made by Lidiqnata and can be found in the "Amelia HairSet".

Custom Content by Me:
- Katniss Everdeen Sim
- Iosaur Eyebrows - Pookleted
- Trapping - Linjen I Din Hand (nosemask)
- Trapping Eyelashes
- Trapping - LaPink-Jesstheex-MB LipBlend
- Trapping SubtleChanges Light Blush
- Trapping - Ephemera Shine Edited
- Trapping - Jesstheex Edit (freckles)
- Trapping - Linjen I Din Hand (skin)
- Trapping - Lidiqnata Amerlia
- Trapping - AF Black Top
- Peeta Mellark Sim
- Trapping - Jensen Ackles Eyebrows
- Trapping - Linjen I Din Hand (nosemask)
- Trapping / Lilith / Drossel (eyeshadow)
- Trapping Eyereflection (blush)
- Trapping - Linjen I Din Hand (skin)
- Marja Pixiecut 3t2 F2M MESH
- Trapping AM Black Top
- Trapping/Iosaur/Yuxi Skinnies F2M Green
- Trapping/Iosaur/Yuxi SkinniesDocs F2M MESH

Custom Content Included:
- jessi-[keepitallinside]-undercover by Jesstheex at LJ
- -Lilith-Blush Hairline 2-depth charge by Lilith at LJ
- Alfred "28" Lower Eyelid by Alfred Askew at MTS
- Alfred "28" Tearduct Large by Alfred Askew at MTS
- Alfred "28" Eyelid 2 by Alfred Askew at MTS
- Miranda (mouthcorners) by Witheredlilies at LJ
- Miranda (eyeliddefinition) by Witheredlilies at LJ
- Miranda (eyebrows) by Witheredlilies at LJ
- Miranda (chinpoint) by Witheredlilies at LJ
- Miranda (cheekbone)File Edited with The Wardrobe Wrangler, version 1.1.3026.37483 by Witheredlilies at LJ
- GE-Eyebag-Step01 by Ephemera
- Hollow of the Cheek by A.S.K. by AtomicSpaceKitty
- Rensim - Facekit - Nose Sides by Rensim
- Rensim - Facekit - Nose Bulb 2 by Rensim
- DotD_aftopcrewneckcollarshirt-lianaknit2 by DotD
- Io pants AF Green by Iosaur at GoS
- Io pants AF mesh by Iosaur at GoS
- jessi-[keepitallinside]-bluejeans by Jesstheex at LJ
- -Lilith-Blush Hairline 2-volatile by Lilith-sims at LJ
- Miranda (noseroot) by SLU
- GE-FaceShine by Ephemera
- [Pifaninjat] 3t2 Pixie Cut (Miki+Pooklet) // volatileFile Edited with The Wardrobe Wrangler, version 1.1.3026.37483 by Pifaninjat at GoS
- amtanktopdefault by Ja