Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2014 at 7:50 PM
Can't travel back home from future
I'm running an updated game version with most NRaas mods and a few minor non-core mods, but nothing that effects anything from ITF. I can get to the future fine and do everything I would do there normally, but when I click the portal to travel back home, it cancels the interaction immediately. I've tried resetting the sim and then the lot, using MasterController and Traveler, buying a new portal, placing the portal on a different lot, etc, etc, but nothing is working and all of my sims are trapped in the future. I can't just close the game and open it again because it's a recurring problem. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Note: I've gone through at least 8 Os in multiple Google searches, but nobody seems to have the same problem as I do. This is my last resort!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 9:15 PM
Can you load your old save when your sim is at home world, does that work?

It happened to me once that my home world has problem: the entire world is corrupted. How I fixed that one was to clear all DBCache (EA mod content, since the homeworld was Bridgeport) and reinstalled every content (not CC). So what is home world?

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.