Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 7:20 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Bug with mod for body sliders and a question Help me!
ok so i installed body sliders but when my sim sits she teleports out of the chair and another question Is there a way to uninstall a mod without having to make a back up?
Thxs
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 7:22 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 1st Sep 2014 at 8:05 PM.
Body sliders would have little to nothing to do with your sim teleporting out of chairs. If this is a new problem you can try removing all the new mods you've gotten (don't have to delete, just move temporarily). If that doesn't find it, try this: Game Help:Sims 3 Game Problemwiki

Backing up your saves is a good idea before uninstalling/installing any mods, but if you want to live dangerously, just delete the mods' package files and hope for the best. It's usually fine.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.