Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Testers Wanted - OFB Closer Family Patch

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 782 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 194,147 Views
Uploaded: 27th Mar 2006 at 10:14 PM
Updated: 23rd Mar 2007 at 5:18 AM - Update
*This mod is not being updated or supported by its author, if anyone wishes to take over the project to update for new expansions or issues, they may do so freely.*

This file basically overides various checks for family relations. It allows all romantic actions to be available to family members. While it doesn't allow siblings to fall in love, it bypasses some checks that still allow woohoo, marriage, and everything else, without blocking family type interactions ("Family Kiss", "ask to..." "read to..." "teach to...").

This version only works if you have OFB installed, but maynot work correctly if you do not have nightlife installed as well. The current version is a stable alpha. This means that it didn't seem to cause any bugs or crashes in my game, but may still need some changes made to the package to work perfectly.

Versions for previous expansions are here:
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=82368

The main package affects the checks for non-family relations. The optional package allows certain family only interactions to be enabled on anyone.

I havn't been able to test under every circumstance as yet, so if you run into anything that doesn't seem right (technically speaking, not morally) please explain so that I can get it worked out.

Also, please keep the ethical discourse to yourself. Since I've released this mod quite alot of people have said that this is exactly what they want for stories and adopted family. I do not personally condone incest, what you do with this is solely up to your own decison. Insimenator also allows family checks to be bypassed, but doesn't stay after lot change, and requires the object placed on every lot to have an effect. If you want something more temporary, I suggest you look there.

[Update 1]
Reworked core package to be more compatable with "WooHooTeens_6f_OFB" by Jenflower from http://www.insimenator.net/index.php Seemed like everything works both with and without Jenflower's patch. Please replace version 0a with 0b. No other changes were made, you do not need to update if you do not use Jenflower's hack, but if an issue occurs, please state what version you're using. Thanks.

Known conflicts:
none yet