Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 2342 times. | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 2:35 AM
Default Origin Error When Downloading EPs and SPs
i have been getting this error from origin when downloading EPs and SPs. it lets me get the download ready but then a pop up comes up. it was stating that there is a HTTP Bad Request. telling me to check my internet connection and if the problem persists, wait and try again later because the servers may be temporarily unavailable. ERROR: 7049:400.

only thing is......i AM connected to the internet. i am online. it has been going on for a few days and i was wondering if anyone could help.

it would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 5:15 AM
I believe that you need to contact EA.
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#3 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 10:56 AM
This may be related to EA's decision to pull the TS2 games from Origin a few weeks ago. I would expect you to still be able to download them if you've bought them, but there might be a bug related to that.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 3:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nysha
This may be related to EA's decision to pull the TS2 games from Origin a few weeks ago. I would expect you to still be able to download them if you've bought them, but there might be a bug related to that.

interesting. if you're right i wonder when they will fix this. i don't know what is going on because i have done almost everything i can think of to deal with this problem.
Site Helper
#5 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 4:22 AM
Have you contacted EA to let them know that you're having a problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 4:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootilda
Have you contacted EA to let them know that you're having a problem?

i have went to help.ea.com and have no had an answer that is satisfactory. someone replied with this list of programs that may interfere with origin. but none of the programs i have conflict with origin. the other things i have downloaded, downloaded with no error.
Closed Thread

Section jump