Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moe's Tavern (The Simpsons), Beginning of new Community Neighbourhood)

by higgins534 Posted 28th Mar 2005 at 5:44 AM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:49 AM
Default Wow
Quote: Originally posted by Karribuhater59
I'm sorry, but that looks nothing like Moes. For one thing, the paint on the outside of Moes isn't white, Moe's isn't that big, Moe's appears to be a basic square shape with a back alley and Moe's only ever had a Piano in the episode where Zombies take over springfield.

I personally would wait for Nightlife, then you could have the full Moe's bar experiance, including the dirty booths.

I am a simpsons junkie and frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself, i'm sorry to be so cruel, but that's how it is.

WOW people are so rude. I'd like to see someone say that in person and not hide behind a computer screen. I bet they couldn't do it. Anyways Don't listen to these "people" I think you did a Great Job. And keep up the Great work!
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:18 PM
People should be able to accept constructive criticism. It looks nothing like Moe's. In fact, the only time it could look remotely like Moe's is in the episode where Homer takes out another morgage to pay for Moe's to stay open and Marge teams up with Moe to turn it into a 'british pub'

Moe's needs to be smaller, with less windows, it needs a more dank atmosphere and booths (we don't have those yet, so that's not your fault).

If anyone doesn't agree with me, then that's fine, but this person was trying to make Moe's and i'm telling him/her what's wrong with it.

On a lighter note, your Simpsons house looks very realistic, you've done yourself proud on that one.
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:28 PM
Karribuhater59 - "I am a simpsons junkie and frankly, you should be ashamed of yourself"

That is not constructive criticism. I agree people should be able to accept criticism, but to say you should be ashamed of yourself? That is just something people say to be jerks
-Leashie
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:07 PM
This is a good attempt

Plus Moes vairies in size thrououtall the episodes depending on how its drawn that time.

Good job Doesnt look quite right, but good try :D
Consciously Undead
retired moderator
#30 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:36 PM
Where's the grime? The dirty toilet? Where's the comatose Barney? Well, I can put them in myself. Cheers!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 12:05 AM
Some people can be such jerks and cry-babies (you know who you are.) When someone shares their work with us, we should be grateful, not demanding whiners! Constructive criticism is good, but being mean is just uncalled for.

Thanks for the lot, I'm downloading it now.

"I may be dead, but I'm still pretty...which is more than I can say for you."---Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 7:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NicholasP
[B]looks nothing like moe's tavern. why did you even post it at this site. you should be embarresed. :blah:

No need to be a jerk. After all, it was a good try. :Slap:

-= PuNk RoCkEr KeE =-
::+:: MaNsOn FaN ::+::
Test Subject
#33 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 6:10 PM
nothing like moes tavern
Test Subject
#34 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 6:39 PM
I agree that a few things shold be changed, such as adding a bathroom, but I can do that myself. It's a good lot, well done!
#35 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 12:18 AM Last edited by annatayeb : 4th Sep 2005 at 12:24 AM.
You guys are rude pompous jerks. At least the first poster tried. At least he MAKES lots for people to enjoy, unlike you rude posters that just downloads what they like and make fun of what they don't like. I'd like to see YOU do better, and I bet you can't. So keep your rude, negative criticism to yourselves, and if you don't like it, boo hoo. No one wants to hear your whines and complaints.
To the first poster-Good job! At least you tried! Don't listen to those jerks.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 11:09 PM Last edited by matrikid : 22nd Jun 2006 at 7:16 PM.
you people make me sick he or she put there time and skills into this lot and now you just sit there and say bad things.FOR SHAME........For shame.at least he tried unlike the rest of you Jerks!! :mad: :steam: :madashel:
Forum Resident
#37 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 3:29 PM
I think it's nice. It reminds me of Moes when he was ultra modern, you know when he had screen all over the place with eyes?
Well anyway, nice work.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 3:54 AM
dude this crowd is absoulutely owning u!!! and also isnt there stools or somethin and u shulda hired a bartender , but good try cant wait 2 see the rest of the simpsons community lots.

im not a creator im a downloader.
Test Subject
#39 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gravitons
You forgot the dirty toilets, and you should make a backroom with either endangered animals, skeletons, lots of blood or drugs. and you should REALLY remove the windows and add lights instead. But not everywhere. Good attempt.

You're making moe's tavern look like some kind of civilized place.... :argh:
it looks cleaner than moes on simpsons
Field Researcher
#40 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karribuhater59
Go to the Simpsons official site, it's there.

:S i can't find it but theres one if you type simpsons sprinfield map in on google it comes up with The simpsons: Interactive map of springfield. I didn't realise how many places there were in springfield lol. Some1 should make the retirement home and make flanders house 2 go by homers. And wudnt it kl 2 make a whole neighbour hood of springfield obviously u wudnt fit all the places in but it wud be nice

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 9:37 PM Last edited by ChristianBuilder : 11th Jan 2011 at 9:46 AM.
How did you upload this? you did not list the EPs required and/or CC
THANKS POST
#42 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 12:08 PM
I cannot wait to see what you will do with the simpsons they rule
Page 2 of 2