Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 3:21 AM
New computer
I have a new computer and have downloaded the latest version. On my old computer I could right click on any folder and I would be given the option to install. This is not appearing now. Is there a setting I am missing? I use your program all the time and love it! Thank you!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 2:37 PM
If your new computer is 64-bit, then this is expected. 64-bit computers would require a new 64-bit service, which has not yet been written.

However, you can use the existing -f flag to install everything in a folder. Just create a new shortcut named "Sims2Pack Clean Multi Installer", point to your Sims2Pack Clean Installer, and add the -f parameter, as follows:
"C:\Program Files\Sims2Pack Clean Installer\Sims2Pack Clean Installer.exe" -f
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
If your new computer is 64-bit, then this is expected. 64-bit computers would require a new 64-bit service, which has not yet been written.

However, you can use the existing -f flag to install everything in a folder. Just create a new shortcut named "Sims2Pack Clean Multi Installer", point to your Sims2Pack Clean Installer, and add the -f parameter, as follows:
"C:\Program Files\Sims2Pack Clean Installer\Sims2Pack Clean Installer.exe" -f

Thank you!!