Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:10 PM
Default Dreams
Do you have dreams or wants that some how didn't get fulfilled but you really want to fulfill them?

One of mine is too grow long hair. I m kind of person who prefers bobs but I love long hair and I recently cut mine short >_> Hope I can grow it by college. Most I will do is trim it. Then I will dye it red and make black highlights. This is the length and style I wanna keep it up to
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:12 PM
Oh Yes...

My major want is to finnaly stop the fights with my bf, solve all the problems that we had before, and make us Good again. No fights. No arguments.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:20 PM
it is none of my business, but may I suggest something that might help?

My husband and I have some little fights once in a while about little in significant things such as me folding clothes wrong xD Point being, try to communicate more, and try to keep things calm. If they get out of control, just say let's talk when we both are calm and just keep silent. Through out the conversation stay calm :D
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 11:21 PM
good luck with your hair KtA I wish I could pull off short hair, I'm getting sick of keeping it long. *sigh*

anyway, my biggest dream is to live in Sweden. I'm learning Swedish now and it's absolutely fascinating. I hope I'll get there in 10 years or so.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:12 AM
My dream is similar to yours KtA. I really want my hair to get really long.

My biggest dream would be to go to a university overseas, but if that doesn't happen, then I'd like to live somewhere in Europe, like maybe France.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 1:26 AM
Thanks xD My hair grows fast. I cut it in short bob just bellow my ear in february, it is now July and it's almost shoulder length. I think if I keep it uncut for another year(hopefully next september I will go to college) It will be just the way I want it in the picture.

My another dream is to learn French and become a great chef one day. I have to talk to dad if he approves it though. I am still taking languages as part of part time translator career, but I love cooking and I really wanna take cooking classes and be a great chef one day Watch out! Maybe one day you will be cooking from my TV shows xD
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:12 AM
I hope to somebody kick the habit

Points to sparklinessVV

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 10:05 PM
My loftiest aspiration is to become a published author, but I suspect that it won't be fulfilled at least until I've graduated college. I've found my voice, but there's always room for improvement and maturity.

On a more short-term scale, my dream is graduate high school with a 4.0. It's an enormous honor at my school because so few people accomplish it, and as I'm halfway through and starting my junior year in the fall with a 4.1, my hopes are high.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KyleTheArtist
it is none of my business, but may I suggest something that might help?

My husband and I have some little fights once in a while about little in significant things such as me folding clothes wrong xD Point being, try to communicate more, and try to keep things calm. If they get out of control, just say let's talk when we both are calm and just keep silent. Through out the conversation stay calm :D

That is part of the problem.... everytime he get's pissed with something he doesn't talk! he just go "ok, nevermind, forget it", and keeps it to him, and then, suddenly he blows up and we fight A LOT and he says "Forget it! I don't want you anymore!"

We have been having these fights once a month.. I'm getting SO tired.. with my nervs so down... I've lost 9kg in the last month.. this is hurting me badly...
Rubric Wrangler
#10 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 4:52 PM
Well, I'd love to get my dog his CGN title. Basically it's a test that asks you to show that your dog understands and responds to basic obedience commands, is polite and calm when meeting new people, and can walk through a crowd without pulling, attempting to leap on people or cowering. His biggest problem is he gets distracted and overwhelmed in new environments.

Longer-term (the CGN will probably take us another year or two), I would love to get into photography as a career, but I'll most likely teach piano for a living, with maybe some photography and dog walking on the side.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Mad Poster
#11 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
My loftiest aspiration is to become a published author, but I suspect that it won't be fulfilled at least until I've graduated college. I've found my voice, but there's always room for improvement and maturity.

That would have to be my biggest dream as well.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:01 PM
To finish my degree, then stay on and do a post-grad degree (PhD preferrably) and get a job in Forensic Psychology doing something worthwile.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 11:07 PM
I want to go into College and Medical School, to become and Obstetrician Gynecologist. Soo hard to spell that, I had to use Firefox's grammar checker lol

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Forum Resident
#14 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 5:32 AM
I dream to become a singer

ELOOOOOOO x) http://nintendorkhome.forumotion.net/index.htm
My website.Please register!Off-topic talking on my website!

I'm back G's! "One More Time G" "AND I'M SOOOOO ANXIOUS"

............ xD