Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 11:10 PM
Default WCIF A Mod To Set A Sim's Aspiration Level To Red?
I am looking for a mod that allows me to instantly give a sim a red aspiration level without having to fulfil their fears/avoid fulfilling their wants. I have found several mods which allow the player to give a sim platinum aspiration, but I am looking for the opposite! Does anyone know if such a mod exists, and if it does please could someone post a link? :-)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 11:38 PM
I think you can do it with testingcheats, and then shift click, I think it's an option just called Aspiration... the Wiki says you can change aspiration, I'd assume that means lower it too
Mad Poster
#3 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 11:52 PM
Just checked Sim Manipulator does it.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 12:22 AM
I thought the Sim blender also had that option, but I just checked in game and I couldn't find it.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 12:28 AM
Can't you just enable testingcheats in the neighbourhood, then click and drag on the aspiration meter?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 10:14 PM
I completely forgot about this, thank you to everyone who replied! I used the SimManipulator in the end and it worked perfectly. I would use testingcheats but one of the mods that I use makes it throw up constant errors so I can't leave it switched on whilst loading a lot..... :-(