Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 5:23 AM
Default First CC, Looking 4 Opinions
Hi there, some of you have probably seen me around and after years of watching ppl make amazing things I have decided to make my own stuff.
This is the first thing that I have made and I'm not 100% sure if it's any good. (Perfectionist who beats himself way to much )
They do shimmer, ty Sims4Studio (Joy) :p

Check out my Simblr
Advertisement
Inventor
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 5:29 AM
And how the shimmer looks in-game. Sorry for how dark the image is, it's early in the morning in my game.
Screenshots

Check out my Simblr
Instructor
#3 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 5:39 AM
Looks good, I personally think if the colors matched it might look somewhat better.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 11:00 AM
I agree. You did a great job mesh and texture wise, change up the color palette a bit and you're golden. Nice job.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 1:17 PM
You should post that in Creators Feedback!
You will get more help there and it's the right forum for that stuff!
It's looking great by the way

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 9:03 PM
it looks great to me! it's something I would d/load for my male simmies!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 9:31 PM
I agree about posting in the creator's feedback forum and that they look great! I'm not sure what James009 meant by matching the colors?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 3:36 AM
I think I do or did. They're pending to be posted on here so we'll see it I did like he said

Check out my Simblr
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#9 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 4:36 PM Last edited by plasticbox : 19th Jun 2015 at 4:53 PM.
Moving to Creator Feedback. Please use this forum when you want opinions on CC or mods you are making, not Discussion. Thanks.

Also, why exactly do you need to include the mesh with this? I'm not terribly familiar with CAS stuff, but it seems like your edited specular (as well as the diffuse maps) is linked from the CASPs .. is there some other reference I'm not seeing?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 5:40 AM
I included the mesh because I wasn't sure if changing the rles shine files would affect the original and because I wanted to make sure that ppl that don't have gtw could use it though I am still unsure if it is required.

Check out my Simblr
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#11 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VentusMatt
I wanted to make sure that ppl that don't have gtw could use it

Of course

You're aware of the Creator Guidelines, yes? http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...ines/Sims_4_CAS
Quote:
Uploads not allowed on MTS

Unmodified EP/SP/Store content: While it is common practice to modify and use bits and pieces of game content to create custom content, extracting content from an expansion, stuff pack, or Store item and uploading it unmodified is not allowed on this site. You are welcome to upload significantly modified versions of expansion, stuff pack, or Store content, but you can't just be ripping it and changing one tiny thing (or nothing) just so people who didn't purchase it can still use it.

People who want to have EP meshes in their game need to buy the goddamn EP. Simple as that. Locking.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Please read the Creator Guidelines.