Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#101 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 2:36 AM
I hope you (or anyone else for that matter) don't take offense to this, but there's a different between plopping down an item and calling it used, and actually crafting a neighborhood. Some people plot, some people craft. I craft. It's nice to have some options and modern options are nice, but it WILL look out of place in a non modern town. Same with the current rabbit holes in Bridgeport.

Unless you updated Sunset Valley (or any location) to the point where the venues do not look out place, only Brigeport will have a home for the venues - if you can make room.

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#102 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 3:32 AM
I don't find your statement offensive, but I don't easily get offended on the internet. Anyway, I have seen some nice updates using the new lots in TLS, yes they are just plopped. I am a plopper too, I don't get how to use CAW. I did make some headway in using the lots in Sunset Valley, as well as some other CC worlds. They do go well with the apartments I have set up downtown, and a few modern dance clubs. Helps to have the Dr. Pepper DLC theater download. Looks good, happy the lots are 20x30.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Page 5 of 5