Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 11:28 AM
Default Customs Body Sliders?
Does anyone know if there are any right now? as the ones I have already keep crashing the Generations.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 11:39 AM
There's all kind of custom body sliders like for butt/waist size, height, etc. - they work fine even with the latest patches/EPs, but you may have to use an additional mod to make sure they all work properly, as there's a limit to the amount of sliders you can have normally.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 8:33 PM
I use some for elf ears, and one that removes that annoying chin waddle- best mod I ever downloaded!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsLover50
I use some for elf ears, and one that removes that annoying chin waddle- best mod I ever downloaded!

Could you post a link to that mod please?
Instructor
#5 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 4:49 PM
I'm not sure the website that had that one. It was one of the asian ones though, that are difficult to read. i'll look at the file and see if I can locate the creator. I was shocked at how good this one is, as it really makes abig difference in getting rid of the under chinbulge that makes sims faces look fat.
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 5:15 PM
Okay, found it, it's the chin to neck slider by heiret:

http://blog.naver.com/ginami97/107402943
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimsLover50
Okay, found it, it's the chin to neck slider by heiret:

http://blog.naver.com/ginami97/107402943

Thank you!