Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:47 PM
Default Can't find this hair?
To begin with, if this post is in the wrong place I apologise as I wasn't sure where to put it.

In Twinbrook, there are a few EA made Sims with a hairstyle which is like a ponytail swept round over the shoulder with a full fringe. I couldn't find it anywhere in CAS so I invited over a Sim who had it, went to Edit Sim in CAS with TCE to try to find it and found that it was at the bottom of the 'hair with accessories' list in a space with a star in it but no picture. I can't work out where it's from and why it won't show up, wondering if it's locked or something? If anyone can help, please do! Thanks in advance :D
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:53 PM
Maybe it's one of the hairstyles, you can only get from the stylist? They are locked in the normal CAS.
You can go to the beauty salon or buy the makeover station.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VampireSim
Maybe it's one of the hairstyles, you can only get from the stylist? They are locked in the normal CAS.
You can go to the beauty salon or buy the makeover station.

Oh I see... I haven't used much of the stuff from ambitions really so that's most likely the reason - thanks for your help
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 10:07 PM
testingcheatsenabled true

unlockoutfits on (BEFORE you enter CAS)

new hair and clothing GO ;D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 12:09 AM
Ahh awesome it's all resolved now, thank you guys!

Today I have learnt to pay more attention to the game, even the aspects of it I don't like :P