Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 6:11 PM
Default New Store World Hidden Springs?
I was reading on the sims 3 forums about the patch and it show there is a new sims 3 store world called Hidden Springs. Anybody know about this?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 6:13 PM
Do you have link?
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 7:18 PM
velocitygrass discovered it here. If you view the AutoVenuePlacement XML in s3pe, you'll notice Hidden Springs is mentioned there.
Inventor
#4 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 7:28 PM
It's in the XML for AutoVenuePlacement (0333406C-00000000-F8E42E1FF4DD3E82) in the GameplayData.package if you want to check for yourself. That files give the co-ordinates for where to place the Salon, Consignment Store, Fire Station, and Junkyard.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 7:28 PM
I wonder if the Hidden Springs will be fairytale based. Since the official town is ranch based, I'm guessing that the Store town will be magic/fairytale based to compliment the Ark Builders, fairy tale finders, and the unicorns.
I am probably 100% wrong on this, but the "Hidden" Springs seems like a great place for unicorns to hang out at.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 8:12 PM
Are you guys sure this is going to be a Store world? Seems to me like it's tailor made for the Pets EP. We already know they're making a world for that, so why would they put one up in the store that would be perfect for an EP, and then give us another world with that? Naaahh.

Not that I would mind if we got an extra world to play with, I'm just not holding my breath. Those guys are supposed to be running under-staffed over there. It would be a lot of extra work to squeeze out a world in between packs like that. My money's on this being the Pets EP world.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 9:19 PM
Hidden Springs could be the ranch town... you never know...

If it IS the Store World, then I'll be one happy camper. :D

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Theorist
#8 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skmt999
Are you guys sure this is going to be a Store world? Seems to me like it's tailor made for the Pets EP. We already know they're making a world for that, so why would they put one up in the store that would be perfect for an EP, and then give us another world with that? Naaahh.

Not that I would mind if we got an extra world to play with, I'm just not holding my breath. Those guys are supposed to be running under-staffed over there. It would be a lot of extra work to squeeze out a world in between packs like that. My money's on this being the Pets EP world.

Seeing as there was a survey sent out about store worlds and this was one of the listed, I'm pretty sure this is a store world. Besides, why would EA waste their time on what the fans want...-sarcasm-
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 10:00 PM
Vending Machines were also on a store survey, but apparently those are coming with the game. So, unless there's something else that proves this is a store world, that's not enough to go on...
Theorist
#10 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KaiRuh
Vending Machines were also on a store survey, but apparently those are coming with the game. So, unless there's something else that proves this is a store world, that's not enough to go on...

When was the last time EA released more than one world in an expansion pack that wasn't a/vacation(s) world(s)...I doubt they'd do it now, and if it was in the EP I don't see why it would be in the survey, I can understand the Vending Machines, like Laundry Machines and Jacuzzi's but I don't think worlds are the same case.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 10:23 PM
I don't think they would release two worlds in one EP, but couldn't Hidden Springs be the world in the new EP? Or has some other name been confirmed for it?
Theorist
#12 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KaiRuh
I don't think they would release two worlds in one EP, but couldn't Hidden Springs be the world in the new EP? Or has some other name been confirmed for it?
The name hasn't been confirmed, I don't think, but the theme has and it has nothing to do with springs for all I know. It's a autumn season like world that you would see in New England, according to most speculators and some answers from the Guru's above.
Retired
retired moderator
#13 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 10:26 PM
It could be the new world. And in fact, I suspect it is, seeing as it has appeared alongside all the info about Pets. But just as likely, it could be the store world. The name matches the descriptions in the survey.

The most intelligent thing we can say, right now, is: We don't have a clue which it is.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON