Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 5:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grimreefer24601
So UK(PC) you are, do you watch Top Gear? Not to jest, it's my favorite UK show.. Sweet work, whatever dialect. Do fish and chips really come with fries? You disappoint me now.

No we call fries chips over here unless you get them from McDonalds in which case they're fries. What you call chips we call crisps.

I occasionally watch Top Gear. Did you see the one where they had to build their own caravans? That's one of my fave episodes, it was really funny.
Do you not watch Doctor Who? I hear you get that now.
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 6:05 AM
No Doctor Who for like twenty years. I remember watching it in my youth. I guess I've watched a couple of new episodes, but for me Doctor Who is old school. With my high school pal Cliffy.

I always heard British peeps called potato chips crisps. From Top Gear no doubt. Never heard it as a reference to fries. I thought French fries were from Paris. Paris, Texas that is.

I love all their episodes, I want their jobs. Truly, a Happy Grim would be a Top Gear Grim. I may be the Stig, or I may just be another random modder here at MTS.

The "Caravan Episode" do you mean the one where Jeremy built the high rise and it blew over in the wind? I personnely liked Richards idea, but it lacked follow through.

But best episode/s were the amphibious vehicles episodes.

But were off topic again Chickie.
Scholar
#28 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 7:08 AM Last edited by ChickieTeeta : 12th Apr 2013 at 3:25 PM.
Default New Ingredients
Yeah that's the episode.
Chips are chunkier than fries.

New ingredients post moved, see this thread for it instead http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=500977
Page 2 of 2