Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 12:49 AM
I got to play with beagle puppies today! :D
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 2:09 AM
This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FW3tIfHEbb4

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 20th Jan 2012 at 5:48 PM
Buying Ugg boots,a new short,and starting the semester holiday
Test Subject
#54 Old 22nd Jan 2012 at 4:01 PM

This picture.. I just smile from ear to ear whenever I see it.

:,)
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 1:34 AM
This morning I woke up to a text that said this:
"I think your a pretty amazing girl and I don't think I should rush into things like hanging out because we get along great already. We have a lot in common and I was going to ask you out but I don't know if now is the right time. I've never asked a girl out over text but I've never like talking to someone over the phone like I do you. So.. yeah. "
Top Secret Researcher
#56 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PerpetualFlare
This morning I woke up to a text that said this:
"I think your a pretty amazing girl and I don't think I should rush into things like hanging out because we get along great already. We have a lot in common and I was going to ask you out but I don't know if now is the right time. I've never asked a girl out over text but I've never like talking to someone over the phone like I do you. So.. yeah. "

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is so damn cute ^.^

What made my day? IS that I finally realized that I have really good friends. And some are even on this site. They care for me, and talk to me. And I actually realized this awhile back. But whenever I get on here, I can actually smile and be myself.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
#57 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nevermore Raven
But whenever I get on here, I can actually smile and be myself.
Glad to hear that Nevermore.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Scholar
#58 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 10:55 PM
My cat stole a piece of steak off my plate. It amused me.
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 11:48 PM
This is, like, THE BEST DISNEY PARODY EVER!!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-V4...feature=related

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Top Secret Researcher
#60 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 1:18 AM
This is just awesome and hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4xU...feature=related

Mad Poster
#61 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvSims2011
This is just awesome and hilarious. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4xU...feature=related

I had to think of a Pm reply to your pm!

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Inventor
#62 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 1:29 AM
Breakfast for dinner? Yes, please!

Also, I got a premiere parking spot (totally snagged it after someone else left) so I didn't have to walk 15 minutes to my class. Laziness +1. Purdy good day... so far.

"Goonies never say die."
Inventor
#63 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 7:07 AM
For me, it's just the little things:

Hearing a song I love come on the radio, making progress at my new job, my new job itself, and I saw a guy who obviously loved his kids patiently playing with them (I have a huge soft spot for good dads).

LuvSims: Oh god, the old Burger King-- I loved the fact that they included the bit where the guy wakes up to him in bed next to him, that one was one of my favorites, even if it leaves me confused as hell; I never can decide whether to find it hilarious or be horrified by it. Why am I laughing and trying to scream in terror at the same time?! lol.

Since it's beyond obvious that you're a huge Animaniacs fan, and because someone mentioned paying it forward at the beginning of the thread, I thought you might like a couple of links. Not sure if you visit ThatGuyWiththeGlasses, but in case you don't he's got a couple of vids you might like:

His list of the Top 11 "Naughtiest" Moments in Animaniacs ---by "naughtiest" he just means the jokes targeted more towards adults which they managed to slip past the censors.

And his Animaniacs Tribute vid, which is in three 20-minute segments and features a ton of interviews and the like from the creators, writers, and voice actors (even more than what's on the Animaniacs DVDs, according to some of the people posting comments).

Hope you enjoy!
Top Secret Researcher
#64 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 7:54 AM
I got to listen to a old song, that I absolutely love!

Slow Ride----Foghat

But that isn't it! I got a really awesome friend, that keeps me smiling. She be the bomb diggity bomb! And she know who she is But yeah, its good to have an amazing friend to keep you going THANK YOU :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
#65 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 8:56 PM
I think I passed my anatomy and physiology test.
Forum Resident
#66 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 11:14 PM
My Doodle 4 Google Competition design was featured in an article in Ireland's biggest newspaper! :D

And I just found out that there is a new course in the Art College which I am hoping to go to which suits me perfectly!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Scholar
#67 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 11:29 PM
I passed my anatomy and physiology test.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 2:14 AM
I was reading the Neon Genesis Evangelion fanfic, "Nobody Dies." I got quite a kick out of Unit 01 sneezing on Kyoko over and over again.
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 2:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hIE2R7m4Zc

I couldn't help but laugh. A little too hard.

Inventor
#70 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 4:23 AM
I noticed this vid in the response bar. Gotta love how the only words that come out correctly are "dinosaur" (and the way she says it sounds adorable) and "fuck." lol.
Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anothereyjana
For me, it's just the little things:

Hearing a song I love come on the radio, making progress at my new job, my new job itself, and I saw a guy who obviously loved his kids patiently playing with them (I have a huge soft spot for good dads).

LuvSims: Oh god, the old Burger King-- I loved the fact that they included the bit where the guy wakes up to him in bed next to him, that one was one of my favorites, even if it leaves me confused as hell; I never can decide whether to find it hilarious or be horrified by it. Why am I laughing and trying to scream in terror at the same time?! lol.

Since it's beyond obvious that you're a huge Animaniacs fan, and because someone mentioned paying it forward at the beginning of the thread, I thought you might like a couple of links. Not sure if you visit ThatGuyWiththeGlasses, but in case you don't he's got a couple of vids you might like:

His list of the Top 11 "Naughtiest" Moments in Animaniacs ---by "naughtiest" he just means the jokes targeted more towards adults which they managed to slip past the censors.

And his Animaniacs Tribute vid, which is in three 20-minute segments and features a ton of interviews and the like from the creators, writers, and voice actors (even more than what's on the Animaniacs DVDs, according to some of the people posting comments).

Hope you enjoy!

You should see the huge smile on my face right now. God, thank you SO much. (Seriously, my smile is SO FREAKING HUGE...)

Scholar
#72 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 11:10 AM
I'm going out with a guy agian on monday, if things go well like last monday he said he'll date me. What made my day besides this? Well it seems like yet agian we'll be coordinating our underwear. This all started when I said my favorite color was green and he said randomly he has green underwear and I replied back to him well I have orange underwear (his fav color is orange). It makes my day to know I might have a chance to date a guy almost as crazy as I am.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Test Subject
#73 Old 29th Jan 2012 at 1:29 PM
my crush bought me a mocha frappe <3
i love days like this.
Top Secret Researcher
#74 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 4:34 AM
Okay, this is probably one of the most epic cartoons I've ever seen: http://www.nick.com/videos/clip/ope...ll-episode.html

Scholar
#75 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 5:03 PM
I finally decide to order the last Full Metal Alchemist manga, so now I have all of them. =)
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 3 of 118