Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2016 at 9:57 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Where is this awful, awful full outfit from? I want to get rid of it
This has bothered me for some time now. Every elder is running around in it and I can't locate it anywhere. Anyone know where it's from? I think it's a store item.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 11:32 AM
That's odd, I'm playing a lepacy atm and I use "Sim Game Selector" to untick certain expansions, and I'm only on generation Late Night so I don't even have Into the Future installed atm :S
edit: I have 6 pieces of CC clothing (just made the biggest clean up ever) and no sims3pack clothing either. Wheeeeeere is this coming from
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#4 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 4:49 PM Last edited by Don Babilon : 26th Sep 2016 at 9:19 PM.
I think that's the outfit from the Quantum Powerpack that came as a separate download with the limited edition of Into The Future. The outfit and all its parts (boots, accessory) have all been set to random. So you'd either need a mod that edits the resource and makes it unavailable for random outfit generation, a mod like Dresser that lets you blacklist the outfit or uninstall the pack.

Edit: Or use the override that I've attached now. It's a simple CASP edit, it goes into your Packages folder if you've installed the Quantum Powerpack as sims3pack and into Overrides if you've installed it as *.package. It's my personal copy and I've set it such that all outfits (teen to elder, male and female) are now non-random and also hidden in CAS.
This will not affect any Sims that already wear it. You'd have to remove that manually from these Sims by loading them into CAS.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  EP11LimitedSET_CASPedit.package.zip (10.4 KB, 5 downloads) - View custom content
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 5:48 PM
Yes, it's the Quantum outfit thing that is mandatory with the cryo pods, registration gift for ITF IIRC. And yes it have to be set to non random otherwise it's like all the elders will be spawned with this, or the hair or the boots. And if you remove a part of the outfit the damn pod won't work anymore.
lol I too hidden them from CAS -.-
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2016 at 12:40 PM
Thank you guys so much! No more hip elders in my game, thank god...