Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15426 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 7:50 AM
Getting some you-time may be good for your health!

(Disclaimer: I'm not a psychologist.)

It's great to see you though. <3 I miss the Bees.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#15427 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 5:59 PM
Hello again! It's been almost a year since I was last around. What's shaking?

I've done some intricate computer shenanigans in the last few days and I may, MAY, be able to get back to the Van Hofwegens. I miss them so much that playing TS3 just hasn't been the same. Every game I have started I have abandoned after a few weeks. Wish me luck because if I can't save them I don't know that I'll be back to TS3 ever again.

So, just wanted to say hello again and let you all know that I am trying to make things work. Key word: trying.

~*Keyneky*~

-Also, I can kill you with my brain.-
Scholar
Original Poster
#15428 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 7:10 PM
I wish you luck, then!

We've found a few new faces this year, and a few others stopped posting. I always hold out hope they'll come back, and sometimes they do.
Instructor
#15429 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 4:01 AM
Good luck, Keyneky!! I understand what you mean--if I lost my RL family I might just give up because they're always what draws me back to the game.

I have taken your expert advice, Becky, and Mr. Owly is going to take the offspring to the mall tomorrow so I can play for a bit. (: I was planning on playing tonight but my game is being a doofus. Also, for some reason I thought my next chapter was already written, but it turns out I only wrote a single dirty joke and a line of exposition. Way to disappoint, past-me. XD

Field Researcher
#15430 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by owl_face
I have taken your expert advice, Becky, and Mr. Owly is going to take the offspring to the mall tomorrow so I can play for a bit. (: I was planning on playing tonight but my game is being a doofus. Also, for some reason I thought my next chapter was already written, but it turns out I only wrote a single dirty joke and a line of exposition. Way to disappoint, past-me. XD

@owl_face- At least that way you've got the important stuff covered! Can't wait to see more updates, and more of you here in general.

@Keyneky- I haven't been on here long enough to read all the blogs yet, but I made it through half of the summer. :3 Pleased to meet you!

@NutsandDolts- I know your game acts up a lot so I don't know if this is possible, but have you considered releasing a certain Ceth into Simport to sing at other gamer's venues? I ask because I recently sent Dustin out to play a Magician gig and HeatherFeather and I had higher than the requisite amount of fun. Sister sellout is probably amazing in concert, and we'd love to see her perform? (If not I totally get it, this game is weird and playing online is not possible or desirable for everyone).

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Scholar
#15431 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 10:00 AM
I have another update, Chapter 2.7
Scholar
Original Poster
#15432 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 7:31 PM
@Frogsnack - Ceth would be happy to know she's requested, but I don't have any interest in simport, sorry. If I recall correctly, I used a mod to unlock all the rewards. If you want her sim file, that's different, and I can put that up for download... though I won't include her CC because I don't remember where it's from.
Field Researcher
#15433 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:54 AM
Owly welcome back! I'm looking forward to a new chapter from you!

I have an update: Chapter 8.7 "Winter Is Here"
Field Researcher
#15434 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NutsAndDolts
@Frogsnack - Ceth would be happy to know she's requested, but I don't have any interest in simport, sorry. If I recall correctly, I used a mod to unlock all the rewards. If you want her sim file, that's different, and I can put that up for download... though I won't include her CC because I don't remember where it's from.

Well some kind of Ceth is better than no kind of Ceth, that's what I always say! I'd love to have her play at a venue in my town, so if you don't mind sharing her that would be fun!
I use that mod too, but I'd never used simport and it's not bad. I mostly wanted to try playing online and gifting people which is the highlight for me.

Ehhhneway, here's an update! :D

1.11 Fitting In
Screenshots

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Lab Assistant
#15435 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Frogsnack
@Keyneky- I haven't been on here long enough to read all the blogs yet, but I made it through half of the summer. :3 Pleased to meet you!

Nice to meet you! I'm still making my way through blogs myself. I'll check yours out! I am about to try to boot up the game and see if everything works correctly. I mean, I made it to the town selection screen so that's a plus!

I'd be happy to pick up your performer for a show if I can get my game back up. I sent you (I think) a friend request on the TS3 site.

@owl_face I hope you were able to get some good writing/game time in.

Happy Simming!

~*Keyneky*~

Lab Assistant
#15436 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 2:41 PM
new updates: 5.3 Sisterly advice

Neda is still in uni, and gets some advice about things from her sister

5.4 Bonegnasher

Neda has unfortunate happenings; some of them aren't even her own faults this time

I have internet problems these days (ofcourse) with very limited access. So no promises of any concistency in updates unfortunately
Field Researcher
#15437 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 5:37 PM
Wow, there're quite a lot of updates today. Now I have something to read again when I wait for my game to load. (In addition to the backlog I'm still trying to catch up on. XD)
Dropping mine as well:

Chapter 3.11 - White Picket Fence

@keyneky: Welcome back, and good luck with your game issues!

Call me Ann, or ConDre/condre.

_~...~_
Field Researcher
#15438 Old 5th Nov 2017 at 9:36 PM
All aboard the update train:

2.24 Intruding
Field Researcher
#15439 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 4:17 AM
Hello you alls! *waves* Been a little while, every time I think my life might settle down so I can get back to Sims, a new crisis comes around and puts them all on hold again, lol I have been playing sporadically though--even wrote a few things--like Chapter 95: Promise I already had the pictures, and part of it written, so I finished that one up. Need less of a scatterbrain to get more written, lol =P That and to hide my phone from myself. My son got me hooked on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, and now I play it obsessively, lol So convenient how I can bring it with me everywhere though!!

I'm way, way behind on reading legacies. I'll probably even have to re-read stuff so I can remember what is going on, lol

Nirar's Nest: My TS3 Stories, Sims, and Builds hosted by TFM's Sims Asylum
You must be registered to view the site. :)

Kahekili Random Legacy My Random Legacy story blog
The Stone Kings A Medieval Random Legacy
Scholar
Original Poster
#15440 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 5:33 AM
Nirar! My Spock! It's been too long.

*checks Kahekili post history*

Omg that long tho? O.O Where does the time go?!

I'll just drop my update here too: Goldbeard RLC Chapter 104
Instructor
#15441 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 5:16 AM
Oof, I'm really behind on reading still! But I wrote a chapter:
2.16. Rude & Reckless

Welcome back, Nirar! It's so good to see you again.

Scholar
#15442 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:24 AM
I have another update, Chapter 2.8
Field Researcher
#15443 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 10:56 PM
Lab Assistant
#15444 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 5:25 PM
I have an update! So many happy tears.

Chapter 3.1: Reset

~*Keyneky*~

Scholar
Original Poster
#15445 Old 14th Nov 2017 at 12:34 AM Last edited by NutsAndDolts : 16th Nov 2017 at 5:16 PM.
Goldbeard RLC Chapter 105: Water Sound is posted. A bit early, but I may manage two updates this week. My boyfriend is playing Dark Souls 3 so I've had some time to myself.

EDIT: Chapter 106: Warm is now posted as well.
Field Researcher
#15446 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 9:03 PM
Lab Assistant
#15447 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 12:52 AM Last edited by melynx : 18th Nov 2017 at 4:52 PM.
Hello, lovely simmers! I'm back... again :3
How have you been? I missed all of you and your legacies <3

There's a short update here Gen 7 Ch 7: Stellar Performance and another one at Gloria's asylum challenge for those of you who follow that. Let's see if we can make two major story events happen before the year ends

Can't wait to read what you guys have been writing!

EDIT: @MommyIce Oh no! It's terrible that your blogs are gone! I didn't want to believe it when I read it, so I checked all of my bookmarks... but it's true I'm so sorry...
Please, don't stop writing because of this though! Just start over with a new RLC! I know it's weird starting a game with a new sim. It just isn't the same as playing with the ones you 'raised' from the beginning. But if you just stick to it for a while, you're surely going to bond with the new sims! If anything, you could grab a sim you like from one of your stories and use him/her as the founder.
Scholar
#15448 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 9:04 AM
Default New Update
Chapter 2.9
Lab Assistant
#15449 Old 19th Nov 2017 at 11:13 AM
5.5 Rednosed The last chapter of uni, and the heir hits an all new low.

5.6 Sounds legit Finally the generation can start taking form. Atleast a little bit.
Lab Assistant
#15450 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 2:03 AM
An update!

Chapter 3.2: Last Stand

~*Keyneky*~

Page 618 of 676