Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:55 PM Last edited by collin2 : 10th Mar 2010 at 12:39 AM.
Default Problem with Milkshape Body Mesh "lights"
I'm having a problem with all bodies in milkshape...The bodies have multiple lights?I can't explain more because my english is bad,but the image say all

All body meshes i export to milkshape have the same problem.

In game the meshes have the same problem too.

My ms3d is 1.8.5 BETA1

I tested body files in .wso format and i HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM T.T
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 8:25 AM
Those are seams. Make sure you untick "autosmooth" before importing anything into Milkshape.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 2:07 PM

And sorry the question.I'm new in milkshape :/

I love you HP!!!!!!

And now otherquestion :/

I want make default meshes.How do this?I only need the original instance ID (from CTU) and copy this instance with s3pe?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 2:18 PM
Yes, pretty much - by using the same TGI (type, group, instance) you can default replace anything in the game.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 2:19 PM

I will try
Sockpuppet
#6 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Yes, pretty much - by using the same TGI (type, group, instance) you can default replace anything in the game.

Exept the caspart
The game refuses to read casparts created with CTU and are edited to give them the proper group/type and instance ID back...
I mean it generates a new line of clothing in the clothing category but will not replace the one already there.
Any suggestions?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 9:45 PM
I made my default mesh *------------------------* and it works!!!

Thanks HP