Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 19 of 84
Test Subject
#451 Old 29th Jan 2010 at 11:30 PM
Does it works whit World Adventures Expansion?
Please help
Test Subject
#452 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:47 AM
does it works whit World Adventures?
Help please
Test Subject
#453 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:14 AM
i like having the breast slider, and yes it makes it look better, but at the same time it doesnt look to me like it fills out like real big breasted peoples would... kinda like the slider only makes them point out instead of looking... whats the word... plump. or like its stacking apples instead of going from apples to grapefruit to melons.

anyways, do you think there would be a more realistic breast slider update to come in the future?

P.S. I think all the other sliders are wounderful!
Test Subject
#454 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 9:05 AM
Great download and thank you. However, I cannot find the shoulder leg/calve adjustment in my download. Is it there? I found the head, chest, butt, waist and hips sliders but not the updated ones. Help please. Thanks in advance.
Test Subject
#455 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 1:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Interesting. In my game I have had more than 20 children with slidered parents and I never had such a problem.

And there are a lot of reports of stretchy sims from people that don't have installed my sliders, so I suppose this is a general game issue.

Yeah could be just a game issue.
Just thought id ask coz not had a stretchy sim before
Great Mod by the way, very entertaining.
Test Subject
#456 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 9:51 PM
wow! thanks a lot!))) very awesome!
Scholar
Original Poster
#457 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 9:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iediea
anyways, do you think there would be a more realistic breast slider update to come in the future?

Yes, I'm already working on it.
Test Subject
#458 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 1:29 AM
Ive been more into my sims 2 game because although sims 3 doesn't have a load screen its slower and i kinda like how sims 2 characters look better sooo well ill just not download alot of stuff for sims 3 but i want to at least have some so thanks for this i sure hope it works
Test Subject
#459 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 1:32 AM
what happened to the thigh slider?
why is there only leg and calf ...
Scholar
Original Poster
#460 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 9:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1203895
what happened to the thigh slider?
why is there only leg and calf ...

It's just the way I made it. This way, if you don't want to/cannot install the calf slider you can still adjust the whole leg.

If you want for example a large thigh and a small calf use a big leg slider setting and make the calf very small.
Test Subject
#461 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 9:30 AM
okay that makes sense thankyou
Test Subject
#462 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 2:09 PM
Hi everyone, I tried downloading this b4 but it never showed up in my game, im on windows xp and have WA aswell, when i downloaded it it went straight to a .package file :/. Ive deleted it all and want to try again but i thought i better ask for some help as it seems to be working for all you.

Also there is two download files to choose from:

1) Jonha_Sliders.zip

OR

2)Jonha_SliderHack_1.8.25-2.3.33.package.zip

Which one of these do i click on???

So very confussed.
Test Subject
#463 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 3:41 PM
I have been wanting something like this since the Sims 2. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#464 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coleyjoy25
Also there is two download files to choose from:

1) Jonha_Sliders.zip

OR

2) Jonha_SliderHack_1.8.25-2.3.33.package.zip

Which one of these do i click on???

Read the description, it says it all. What part didn't you understand? Basicly, the sliders are in the Jonha_Sliders.zip and the other one contains a file that removes the slider limit of the game (which is also done by Awesomemod so if you have it DO NOT TOUCH THIS). You can use the sliders without the limit-breaker but then you have to remove one of the sliders (Jonha suggest calf) so that they don't exceed the limit - if they do that, they won't work.

These sliders are installed exactly the same way as the other mods and hacks. Just put them into the Mods/Packages directory. ta-dah.

It works perfectly for me, even though I replaced the breast sliders with Delphy's. Nice work.
Test Subject
#465 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 6:05 AM
I would love to try out this mod. I've downloaded both the awesomemod and then this along with the facial sliders that were suggested in the description. I now have the facial sliders in game but...these lovely 10 just won't appear. I check the mouth section constantly, but there's still no show. What am I doing wrong?
Test Subject
#466 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 10:25 AM Last edited by Dexist : 2nd Feb 2010 at 10:50 AM.
hey i have dowloaden these packages and place them in
D:\Games\sims3\Mods\Packages
and so did I for that SliderHack.

and i did place that d3dx9_31.dll in
D:\Games\sims3\Game\Bin

but if i look in the head section or the mouth section there is no extra sliders.....?

edit nvm i found the solution i did not put rescourse in the map
Scholar
Original Poster
#467 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melakenzu
I check the mouth section constantly, but there's still no show. What am I doing wrong?

No idea, these sliders work exactly the same. Maybe you overlooked the scroll bar?
Scholar
#468 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 11:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hothnogg
Installed this, made a female sim and added her to my town. later my sim got her preggy and she had some weird mutant child just a mess of a stretchy thing. Anyone else have weird children from sims changed by this mod?

I have a couple of these stretched kids but I thought it was because the father was stretched by Delphy's height slider. Do you have that slider?

I have played some generations now and I can now see that the genetics works with these sliders. Strange though with the anorectic ones.
Test Subject
#469 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 1:51 PM
I might be the only person with this problem, but I'm beginning to wonder if this is because I use Delphy's breast sliders in addition to this (with Jonha's core mod) but:

Anyone else having trouble with the Voice sliders and the Favorites not showing up at CAS?

These are really minor (and not big enough issues to make me not use these mods, these are Awesome, thank you!), but, was wondering if anyone else had it, knew the cause and the possible solution?

Thanks!
Test Subject
#470 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 9:49 PM
Do you think you will be making an update to this item for the new 1.9/2.4 patch? I use your item for most of my sims and Im afraid to install the latest patch!
Scholar
Original Poster
#471 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetshortie84
Do you think you will be making an update to this item for the new 1.9/2.4 patch? I use your item for most of my sims and Im afraid to install the latest patch!

The sliders should already work (although I didn't tested it, but I don't see a reason why they shouldn't). For the core mod, I will do it when I have ore time, probably at the weekend. Currently I'm working the whole day.
Test Subject
#472 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 12:53 AM Last edited by melakenzu : 4th Feb 2010 at 5:33 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
No idea, these sliders work exactly the same. Maybe you overlooked the scroll bar?

Nevermind, I'm just dumb, ahah. It's working now, I downloaded the wrong one because I have World Adventures.
Test Subject
#473 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 1:14 AM
bad news, it doesn't work with high-end loft stuff pack and WA installed (v 3.0.38.00417)...
Test Subject
#474 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:33 AM
Default huh
Quote: Originally posted by kristoforein
bad news, it doesn't work with high-end loft stuff pack and WA installed (v 3.0.38.00417)...

I have WA and version 2.4 and I get the unspecified error message whenever I try and copy and paste the files. Is that due to ^^^?
Scholar
Original Poster
#475 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 5:41 AM
Read the description. The slider hack is only compatible with Sims 3 v. 1.8 and World Adventures v 2.3. Therefore it is not compatible with the stuff pack and not with the 1.9/2.4 patch.

The sliders itself should work fine, and if you need a slider limit remover, the experimental awesomemod version should already work.
Page 19 of 84