Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 11:51 PM
Default My future so far
I've met someone through a dating network and since he's new in town, I can show him what we offer in Snohomish and King.

However, I still have to plan Monday's dinner as it is my birthday and everyone wants different dishes. Mom doesn't like nori or Jell-O, dad has a casein intolerance and I just want to eat my thickened Jell-O cubes.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Oct 2015 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
I've met someone through a dating network and since he's new in town, I can show him what we offer in Snohomish and King.

However, I still have to plan Monday's dinner as it is my birthday and everyone wants different dishes. Mom doesn't like nori or Jell-O, dad has a casein intolerance and I just want to eat my thickened Jell-O cubes.

Chef PANDAQUEEN, your new goal is to cook an entire three-course meal using nothing but nori and Jell-O.

Best of luck.