Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 8:40 AM
Default Sims 2 Magazines
[In this case, pictures of Sims 3 are allowed ONLY if it isn't something silly or, what I'd call, "boring". Heh, heh.]
The Sims 2 Magazines
Made a "mag" that you're just dying to share? If you have it posted on a SAFE, SECURE SITE (that requires no registration JUST to view your mag), then post the link to it here! Using Adobe Reader? You gotta find a way to let us see it while following MTS2 commenting/replying rules. ("No Attachments", I believe.) Take into consideration what I just said: Post it on a safe, PUBLIC site!
-Lavaster
.public.rocks.

ENTJ
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 6:24 PM
I'm currently working on a sims 2 and 3 magazine for my site SimCrazy (link is my my sig) and we are accepting sign ups
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 6:00 AM
Yeah, I'm working on a magazine now, there's a bunch of other editors and even an editor-in-chief. The first issue is still being worked on, but I already turned in my article for story-making tips. (Making characters.) If that doesn't work, though, I'm going to ask the editor-in-chief if I could try an advice column *or* something she thinks should be put in the magazine. The site isn't put together, yet... actually, it's just its own page in a more general website. The page is ForReal Magazine , but there's practically nothing really in it so we'll have to wait until the first issue is out!

ENTJ