Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#301 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 3:41 AM
No one showed up to poor Nina Caliente's house party..

This stray cat was the only thing to stop by, so Nina adopted him.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#302 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 4:42 AM

"Dad, is that you?"

"I missed you so much"
Forum Resident
#303 Old 4th Aug 2017 at 1:24 AM
Look at this adorable little thing!
Scholar
#304 Old 12th Nov 2017 at 4:27 AM

Jack, a little sheltie/shiba/terrier mix I bred in CAS. He has no idea he's not a rottweiler.

Badger was also created from breeding random dogs in CAS. He was "born" with a really badgery head, and I kind of loved him on sight and went with the idea.

He never learns that this ends badly.
Lab Assistant
#305 Old 6th Feb 2018 at 3:20 PM
Stefan and Shadow

Scholar
#306 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 11:51 AM

A few members of the recident wolf pack in Reyes County. This is Rocky.

Rudy the derp.

Nova, Rudy's sister.

Field Researcher
#307 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 11:24 AM Last edited by blyneliaivel : 5th Mar 2018 at 5:30 PM.
Default My sim has only 1000 simoleons left,but still keeps adopting cats
This is the newest sheltered baby cat Pumpkin.

And Pepper
Screenshots
Scholar
#308 Old 24th Mar 2018 at 9:02 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 24th Mar 2018 at 9:40 PM.
This is Imp, little devil based on my real cat

Field Researcher
#309 Old 14th Jun 2018 at 11:09 AM
Default Good scratchies

Theorist
#310 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 6:18 PM Last edited by HCAC : 31st Jul 2018 at 8:04 PM.
Default Let's see more PETS...they are so cute--including the exotic ones...
Connor is a pet magnet and he's decided to keep a few of the wild animals he's found in his yard.

This is an emerald snake he calls Bloke. (Connor is Australian).

He also decided to keep a parakeet (budgie), but didn't name it. His girlfriend, Alma, has just recently moved in with Conner and his two brothers. She's Swedish, so I looked up "Green" in Swedish and so here is Gron. (Not sure how to do the umlaut on the keyboard...hope it doesn't mean something bad without it!)

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#311 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 12:57 PM
I looooove making sim pets! almost all families i made have atleast one pet!

Im most proud of Kiru

Also tried to recreate my tortie cat in the game, her name is Yuuki! (but i might redo her)

Wanting to redo her pretty badly, hahaha. and make ehr even more accurate. she was one of the first things i made when i got back into Sims3.

Heres a few other random pets ive made, their far from ALL ive made. but just a few i had good screenshots of!

Judy:

Canvas:

Ashi:

Josephine:

Gnist:

Epona:

Ive also made 1 home that my parents live in ingame and tried to make all 6 dogs weve ever had in our home.

anyways ill probably update here more with pictures to add in this post.
adde dspoilers for the sake of loading.
Lab Assistant
#312 Old 27th Jan 2019 at 5:59 PM

Goofus Whitaker. Name says it all, picture for reference.
Scholar
#313 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 4:06 PM
She does look a little unsecure up there. Well, after all there is a first time for everything...
And later I had to send Tamara of to bay the horse a second time as the game crached! I lost a little progress but it was not that bad...

She seems to be a very nice horse Miss Lee (I gave her that name). She's funny to because she always seems to think about computers, cameras and other technical stuff. How does she even know about those things?...
Scholar
#314 Old 23rd Mar 2019 at 12:45 PM

Just a random pic: Miss Lee (right) talking to a wild horse.

Adding a pic of the neighbors cat. I don't know if you can see it but in game it was very hard to see any eyes at all. Scary... (Sorry for the bad zoom)
Scholar
#315 Old 11th May 2019 at 9:20 PM
A few pet pics...

This is the family cat Pudding. She always looks so scary when she sleeps as the eyes are not closed and they are all black. The poor thing almost looks like a ghost...

Pudding jumped onto the mans lap by herself. This is one of the things I miss in TS2...

This house is quite crowded by now isn't it my dear Tamara? 3 sims, one horse, one cat, 2 chinchillas and one gecko. Oh my...
Theorist
#316 Old 11th Aug 2019 at 2:44 PM Last edited by HCAC : 29th Aug 2019 at 7:02 PM.
I love seeing all the pets/animals in the game. It's so fun!

Here's the dog of my "Self Sim and her family." The husband had him before they got together, and he's Swedish, so the dog's name is Semla.

Apparently dogs who love swimming can go to the public pool and enjoy themselves.

Here is their other dog, Flicka, who is Semla's daughter.

As a puppy:

As an adult:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#317 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 10:22 PM
This is typical cat behavior Tigger, the cat of my sim Bothilda Amar.

Lab Assistant
#318 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 5:00 PM

Isn't he handsome?
Lab Assistant
#319 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 1:14 AM
Listen, listen, I know this technically counts as necromancing a thread that has died which is very bad, but I was just playing with the pet genetics in the Sims 3 again--as I always do because it's so entertaining for me--and I just came out with a gorgeous result.

This lovely lass is a German Shepherd and Siberian Husky mix. Yes, I'm aware that actually GS x SH mixes don't look like this but c'mon, she's beautiful. At least, to me she is. In fact, I loved her so much that I gave her a an entire identity and gave her a nice male sim to live out her days with. So, her name is Xena, she's Adventurous, Hyper, and Playful, and her person's name is Arloe. Their household name is Arvour, and they live in my empty town save that is going to be my animal mod testing grounds. It always makes me giddy when I see her roaming around the town while I'm going in and out of the game testing things.

I also sent her out on the town, just to see how empty it was. It's pretty empty, but there are a few households placed that came with the world and weren't created by me. But, I did find my main testing household, which was very interesting since I'm pretty sure Nraas was the mod that allowed me to just waltz right into the house unannounced.

And of course, Xena out on the town while the sun rises.

Oh c'mon. There better be a point to all this stress I'm under.
Scholar
#320 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 6:51 PM
Bazooka, the dog. And his favorite pastime till owner get back home

Scholar
#321 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 6:16 PM
Cat and the fly

Scholar
#322 Old 19th Feb 2021 at 5:19 PM
Bazooka and the mailmen

The dog's morning ritual for successful day- "friendly" welcome the mail guy. He never forgets to do this.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#323 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 11:24 PM
Scholar
#324 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 2:28 PM
Testing new pets defaults by Lazy Duchess
This is regular dog from bin. I only changed his eyes color. He looks so cute :lovestruc

Instructor
#325 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 10:12 PM
Love him, going to check those out. I love the eye color
Page 13 of 14