Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 8:05 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
I keep having too reinstall all of my custom content
Hey so i've been having an issue lately where every time I go to play my sims 3 I have to reinstall ALL of my custom content or else I have to play without custom content.
I mod my game alot so I don`t know if it`s something I should uninstall that`s causing this problem, or is this just what you have to do every time you play sims 3?
Even though before I modded my game I wouldn`t have too do this. Have a wonderful day!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 1:05 AM
I suggest you try doing a hard reset: rename and/or move the "The Sims 3" folder in "Documents/Electronic Arts", then start the game *without* using the Launcher. The game will recreate the folder. Quit, then try installing custom contents.

After doing the hard reset, do you still experience the same problem?

Nobody is Perfect. I am Nobody. And I'm trying to make something wonderful for The Sims 3.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 2:00 AM
Moving to Help.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.