Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 6:51 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Babies being born with no face..?
So I have had the sims 3 for years, and I have plenty of custom content, along with some mods. Just recently, I downloaded some new cc, and noticed that now the babies are being born with no faces. It is bearable, but quite annoying. I am not entirely sure why this is occurring, but could it have to do with bad cc? If so, does anybody have an easy way to figure out what ones are causing it? Thank you!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
I think you answered your own question.

Yeah, I pretty much did Do you know how to find out what cc is causing it?
#4 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 12:04 AM
The only way is going to be process of elimination I suppose - remove all recent CC and then reintroduce it a piece at a time.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 2:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fairycake89
The only way is going to be process of elimination I suppose - remove all recent CC and then reintroduce it a piece at a time.

Okay thanks, this might take a while
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Sort your CC/mods by "date" and try to estimate when the problem occurred? Then you can guess which ones fit the function.

Ooh good idea. Thank you so much!! Gonna try this now