Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 10:59 PM
Default Pregnant Morph on a skirt mesh?
Hi, I want to add a pregnant morph on a skirt mesh.
I know that there's a program called Mesh Tool Kit which generates a pregnant morph.

But what am I doing wrong?
That skirt mesh looked strange after I used Mesh Tool Kit.
It's a long skirt and Mesh Tool Kit didn't look at the bottom of the skirt.

Anyway, how should Mesh Tool Kit supposed to be used for Sims 2 meshes?

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 2:17 AM
No idea. Can you provide a link to the program you used? I've searched, but all I can find is one for TS3.

It would probably be easier to make your own morph and just copy the vertex information from an existing pregnant bottom mesh.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 7:48 AM
I think the Mesh Tool Kit can be used for Sims 2 meshes too.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=487443

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 10:41 PM
What does "that skirt mesh looked strange" mean? Did the mesh explode? Does the pregnant waistline on the skirt not line up with the pregnant waistline of a top? You also said, "It's a long skirt and Mesh Tool Kit didn't look at the bottom of the skirt." If it's a long skirt, why does the shape need to change for the morph? Generally, the lower legs aren't any fatter on a pregnant or fat morph.

Some pictures of the problem would be helpful. But I would probably still make the same recommendation: make the morph by hand if you're not getting the results you want with that particular tool.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 8:28 PM
Because it's a skirt. I thought pregnant morphs on skirts should have flatten pregnant morph.
I meant those strange shadow issues on the pregnant belly

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 9:50 PM
I find it easier to make preg morphs by hand unless I have a virtually identical reference mesh. The results I've gotten with Mesh Toolkit haven't been great.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 10:37 PM
I just deleted my skirt mesh. I found out that there's a similar mesh already in the game. Anyway, this thread can be closed now.

My Simblr