Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 5:50 AM
Default Communication issues with Plumbob Keep
I am sorry to post this here but I didn't know what else to do.

I wanted to ask their forum a question, so I had to register with their website, which I did. I was approved, then I posted on their board which was also approved.

Days later I went to log in, and apparently my account doesn't exist. Which was baffling, as I was approved and had already posted on their forum.

I double checked the username (from their email of approval), and tried the "I forgot my password" thing, but it said there was no account connected to that email!

So I emailed them to let them know, but no response came.

I then sent them a private message through tumblr and again, no response.

If they don't respond I have no way of getting technical support.

So I am asking anyone HERE if they know whether their website is having issues of some sort? Am I the only one?

It's really quite baffling. And I REALLY would like to see the responses (if any) to my post there :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 11:40 PM
This has happened to me multiple times. In fact, I created two extra email addresses to try to be able to post. The last time, which was ages ago, I just gave up. I can still download and that's really what's important to me.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 9:36 PM
So I’m not the only one then. I am baffled as to why they don’t respond. And I have no way of knowing if it’s a technical issue.

I’ve never had any problems here at MTS 😉

Yes, it’s great that we can still download, but I am unable to ask them questions, or even see the responses to my first (and only) post there. Which kind of defeats the purpose.
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 1:22 PM
They have problems with spam accounts from my understanding, so they've had registration issues. At the moment the two head moderators are on a bit of a hiatus due to displacement from the hurricane/family issues so that would be why they aren't responding right now

Laugh as much as you choose, but you will not laugh me out of my opinion.