Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 5:46 PM Last edited by Chax : 18th Nov 2020 at 11:29 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default ouh
-------
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 5:58 PM
Maybe he's sleeping?

I have kinda the same problem. Becouse of the cc skins all the babies look like they are melting. I don't mind since I usually age up the babies soon as they are born.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 6:51 PM Last edited by shmovese : 4th Jun 2014 at 7:02 PM.
downloaded sims can come with bad cc. sadly
here something to get you an idea how bad bad cc can be http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/custom-content-cc/bad-cc

as far as I know if sims who used bad cc where saved and appeare in the saved sims files the glitch can still be in your game - even after removing the files. http://findingbadccsims3.blogspot.de/

maybe thats why you still have the glitch / problem

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 9:29 PM
Since you are removing CC, are you also deleting the Cache Files? If you're playing in a store or custom world, you may also need to delete the World Caches.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 12:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Chax
Hi,

I've got some custom content and I have a glitch with my Sim's baby, he has no eyes... :

Any of you had this glitch ?

It's the wicked, the bad, the bad CC.
But her parents might've each had a cc skin so maybe two of them added together?

I don't know, maybe bring her into CAS with Master Controller? If you have it, maybe.
Then you can possibly change the skin tone in CAS. Which, might actually fix it.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 8:29 PM
I have had the same problem sadly. And I still do! I've already tried to edit the baby in CAS with Master Controller and change the skin but nothing. Well I guess I have to do it the hard way and look for the bad cc! Anyone found a solution yet?
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 7:15 PM
Think it may be to do with master controller cos maybe the two skins together are causing a glitch? just a suggestion
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 9:18 PM
It is safe to say MC is not the cause for those closed eyes. As others have mentioned it looks like there is some bad cc in your game or outfits not suitable for babies and allowed for random use assigned to babies so it is always best to try to find and remove it. It might not be causing more serious problems now but it could later on.

With that said, a work around might be to change the default skin for the game. I noticed in the pic the baby is EA's "Burrito Style" baby. There are some links on This Page under No More Burrito Babies that might help you out.

I, along with many others have been using these mods without issues but strongly advise before trying these out please do so on a copy of your current game or another save in case something goes wrong and clear caches before loading.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 3:59 PM
is that the only save file you have that issue on?

scooby dooby don't
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 3:19 PM
Default Multiple Default Skins
Quote: Originally posted by Chax
Hi,

I've got some custom content and I have a glitch with my Sim's baby, he has no eyes... :

Any of you had this glitch ?

I think it may be because you have multiple default skins. I just think so I'm really not sure but maybe.