Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2011 at 2:04 PM
Unlock all Buildings/Auto Build
is there something out yet that I can use to Auto build all buildings? I ask because every time I try to build the tavern, mill, or Monastery, my game crashes and causes my computer to crash to the dreaded blue screen. I dont want to spend hours to figure out why or how to fix it if I can just magically auto build these buildings. I know it sounds silly or far fetched, but I just can't deal with all the computer mumbo jumbo trying to figure out why the game hates me!!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th May 2011 at 6:34 PM
If you have testing cheats enabled, use the concole and type in: 'placeallbuildings' Otherwise type in 'help' in the concole to see other cheats, 'APW' is one that's possible to use which should create all buildings and populate them with heroes I think.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th May 2011 at 7:21 PM
my game was lagging this way too. Then i patched with the 1.3.13 version and the lags were solved!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th May 2011 at 8:38 PM
Shimrod, neither of those suggestions worked.....I was able to build the tavern but when trying to build the monastery it crashed again......I am not sure what is going on but I'll keep trying to figure it out.
Instructor
#5 Old 17th May 2011 at 5:55 AM
I'm not sure if it was a cheat-related problem, but when I used APW, all the characters had a weird religion and the priests couldn't do any of their responsibilities.

My true to life tumblr: http://smargent.tumblr.com/