Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#26 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 11:18 PM
Merry Christmas Simmers!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 3:43 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone!

I love the plumbbob star on your tree Delphy! Genius!
Scholar
#28 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sparklycookie
Our Christmas lunch was turkey, roast potatoes, brussels sprouts, delicious chestnut stuffing, Christmas pudding and ice cream, yummy.

Merry Christmas everybody! Delphy and HP, I am lovin' how your tree is rocking a plumbbob.

My happy Canadian Christmas dinner consisted of... turkey and gravy, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, turnips and carrots, brussel sprouts, homemade buns, millionaire salad and 7-Up salad (both sweet, dessert-y type salads), meatballs in gravy, Korean-style noodles, Indonesian-style meatballs and prawns, pickles and olives, sugar cookies, assorted dessert squares...

Yeah, um, there was only 9 of us. We're going to eating leftovers until New Years...
Scholar
#29 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 4:50 AM
You know HP designed that tree...with its color scheme and all.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 5:46 AM
Merry Christmas! I love the tree... I'd quite like to have a plumbbob on my tree!

We're British too, but we live in America, so we tend to have Turkey on Thanksgiving instead of Christmas. So, for Christmas we had BBQ chicken, meatballs, and spanakopita. An interesting combination, I know.
Scholar
#31 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 8:08 AM
Happy Holidays my dear MTS friends!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Scholar
#32 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 12:57 PM
I ate everything.

No I did not forget the 'h'.

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 6:29 PM
Hope you ALL had a wonderful Christmas and even better New Year! And to Delphy, HP and all the talented creators at MTS, thank you. You make every day seem like Christmas to us. Wishing you a blessed Christmas time and New Year.
Alchemist
#34 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 10:22 PM
Merry Christmas everyone, had our usual hot christmas weather here in nz, so bbq and cricket all the way!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#35 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 3:58 AM
LOL you've got to love the plumbob on the top of the tree. Looks like it's in a bad mood! Remember to keep an eye on those need bars, Delphy! Next thing you know, you'll see a big puddle under it. =P

All your base are belong to me!

Formerly known as GyroxOpex. Check me out on deviantART!
Instructor
#36 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 4:02 AM
I was gonna say, the plumb bob is red! Better water that tree. :P
Not actually evil.
#37 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 1:28 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 31st Dec 2010 at 8:25 PM.
Happy Holidays to all at MTS. Delphy, HP, their bitty moppet, all the lovely MTS staff, and everyone here! Hope the New Year brings you good fortune, love, prosperity, and much joy.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#38 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 1:24 AM
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year
Mad Poster
#39 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 9:46 AM
Happy Holidays to all ! We all survived the turkey here so everything is fine
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 8:48 AM
Merry Belated Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Whoa, HystericalParoxysm, Habbo santa? Is he here to bring five thousand types of rubber duckies and tons of wasted real world money on credits to furni pixelz? And like....Huge presents filled with plastic chairs? (Lol, I haven't played in years.)

I ate....Baby cow on Christmas. >:l I mean, the meal was good, but eh....I say let the animal mature before you eat it. >.>
And COOKIES! Tons and tons of kewkeyz!

[Rest in Peace, Sarah. Beloved Cat. 8/12/09]
Field Researcher
#41 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 4:34 PM
hope you all had a great time, as Simmers we deserve it! :P
I survived our Chicken, we can't be bothered with Turkey. he hee...

That PlumbBob is GREAT!!!!
A green one would look AWESOME, or even a "Platinum" one... That's a great idea,

Enjoy!
PS
I got Sims Bon Voyage for Xmas, AL is on the way ( snow :[ ) so I'll have everything for Sims 2! Yay!
In the Arena
retired moderator
#42 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 5:46 PM
Hope those on holidays are having a good and safe time.

And Happy New Year, everyone!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 3:41 AM
Giggity!

Trixxi Starr says...
Quote:
"Fallen in the fields of battle the soldier asks, 'Who will remember me? Who will remember me??'
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 6:58 AM
Awesome. I survived. Slightly. :P

Where did you get the tree topper??? Thats so cute.! :D
Page 2 of 2