Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 9:43 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default My sims keep getting up out of their seat
So, I have been trouble trying to make my Sims stay in their seat. All of a sudden, a bubble appears over them and get up and they have an interaction such as "Tell Funny Story" and "Check Out New Object". I can't make my Sims stay in their seats. In the Sims 2, they always stay in their seat. But now, in the Sims 3, they won't stay in their seat and just keep on getting up. What is going on? How can I make my Sims stay in their seat and not keep on getting up just like in The Sims 2?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 10:30 PM
When the free will is enabled, the simmies in Sims 3 don't tend to stay put for very long. It's quite normal. If you need your sim to stay put in their chair for a longer perios of time (for pics etc.), you have to turn the free will off from the game settings.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Dec 2014 at 11:34 PM
So, will it be just like the Sims 2? Without having thought bubbles appearing which makes them get up?
Alchemist
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 11:31 AM
Well, I take a lot of pictures and even though I have the free will off while doing that, the simmies still get though bubbles every now and then. I just wait for them to vanish and then press pause + take the pic. Or I use a cheat code to keep them away as long as I need: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_storytelling_cheats