Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The other one
#201 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:36 AM

Congrats to all! Despite not being in it anymore I can't wait to find out what the next round is and will definitely be keeping track to see what you all come up with

Thanks for having me Sisaly, it's been fun despite the stress
Advertisement
Scholar
#202 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 1:50 AM
I'm going to miss everyone's entries. They were all so fun to see and read.

And congrats to all the rest of the folks who made it in.

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Test Subject
#203 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 2:16 AM
A four-way tie for fourth place, wow, lol.. congrats to everyone who's still in

i take it the scores aren't going to be posted for any of the rounds?
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 2:16 AM
Great job, everyone! It's been fun
Scholar
Original Poster
#205 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 2:20 AM Last edited by Sisaly : 19th Oct 2009 at 5:08 PM.

For this round we travel to Hollywood, the capitol of movie making.
You sim will be an A-list actress on the red carpet.
I'm shaking things up again this round.

You need to have a Casual Headshot of your Diva.
A Casual Bodyshot of your Diva when she's shopping, lunching or any of those trendy things that Divas do during the day.

A Red Carpet Headshot. Go full glam.
For the Portrayal Shot you can do a Red Carpet bodyshot OR you can show your Diva on set in character for her latest movie.

For the sim...you can choose any of my sims that I've put up for Download. Just click on my name and choose from the four of them. Please state which sim you chose in your entry.

This round is due Sunday, October 25th at 5PM GMT -5.

Have fun! Can't wait to see what you do with this round!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Field Researcher
#206 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 2:49 AM
Congrats to all! I am sorry to see the others go, it was fun seeing all the different entries.
Top Secret Researcher
#207 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 6:52 AM
Congrats to all the participants, I'm suprised I made it through. Looking forward to making my next sim.
Test Subject
#208 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 6:33 PM

sorry, it's been so long... weekend from hell...

re: the resolution..
I have a 17" laptop and i did wonder if it was a resolution problem.. I run in windowed mode at about 1280x800 i think. 5:3 ratio.
up until now I've been using 4:3 monitors so I have no clue. (i'm beginning to say that alot.) when I have more time i'll try to figure it out i guess.
Thanks for trying to help me out.

RE: the contest...
Glad I joined, you guys are very creative...
kinda glad I'm eliminated cuz things just got bad here.. but I WILL be looking out for another one when things settle down.

Have Fun
Test Subject
#209 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 7:19 PM
What a creative theme, I can't wait to see the entries!
Field Researcher
#210 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 5:09 PM
Default CeCe Burbank~Round 3~
~Casual HS~

This Diva loves to stay in shape! She runs along the beach to keep that perfect body. She knows the paparazzi will be around, so she does get dolled up, even if it is just a morning run.

~Formal HS~

This shot is a scene from her up-coming movie Feral State. CeCe is really enjoying this movie, she has never done anything like it. A lot of CGI stuff and a ton of action. This is why she wanted to be an actress, she gets to be anything she wants to be and everyone loves it and her!

I used Colby Star
Scholar
Original Poster
#211 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 5:48 PM
Holy cow easypeasey!!!!

Colby looks AMAZING!
I love the beach shot. Wonderfully done.

EDIT: Is she lifting a car??

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Field Researcher
#212 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 7:01 PM
Yes she is! Thank you she does look good(you make good sims)
Top Secret Researcher
#213 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 10:05 PM
She's beautiful! Is that her as catwoman at the end? I was thinking about doing a bit of Batman aswell.
Field Researcher
#214 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 10:52 PM
kopple36-Yes, she is a catwoman....it was that or the starfire costume, then there is that cool halloween x-ray mask for the body but I got stuck on how I wanted to portray it, so I scrapped the horror film idea. I hope someone does a horror film one.
Lab Assistant
#215 Old 22nd Oct 2009 at 11:00 PM
Sisaly, is i tokay if we use your newest uploaded sim for this? Or only the original 4 on your page?

I seem to have lost my mind. I'm going to look for it, if you see it tell it to wait for me.
Scholar
Original Poster
#216 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 5:23 AM
If you want to use Mi-Kwan...be my guest.

I guess I better start making the prize for the winner.....it's got to be really good!

Instructor
#217 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 8:47 AM
This round is really looking cool! I wanna know how you managed to get your sims to do these poses! Amazing...really amazing!
Scholar
Original Poster
#218 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 11:22 AM
wndy, I'm pretty sure that easypeasey used the Chaos Mod painting.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=356513

For the Superhero pic it looks like she used a Dance action: Arm in the Air.

I feel like I'm giving away magic trick secrets...LOL

Field Researcher
#219 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 2:18 PM Last edited by easypeaze : 23rd Oct 2009 at 2:37 PM.
wndy, Sisaly is spot on...I used the Dance action from the Chaos Mod painting and I also used constrainfloorelevation to get the car in the air and have her look like she is floating off the ground getting ready to fly. Here are some great tutorials that someone was kind enough to give to me.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=361359

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=361097

For my horror film idea...I was trying to bury her half way in the ground, to make it seem like she was coming up out of the grave, but it was just turning out to be a hot mess, so I scrapped it. I think it could look cool though if someone knows what their doing
Test Subject
#220 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 5:42 PM
i was going to do a vampire movie, but now that i've seen those tutorials, zombies ftw..
Field Researcher
#221 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 5:59 PM
kaleidofrog-Can't wait to see it! This round is so fun. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.
Field Researcher
#222 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 6:44 PM Last edited by CisteCaise : 24th Oct 2009 at 2:46 AM. Reason: Because I am silly. :facepalm:
Default Delilah St. John - Round 3
Delilah St. John

Harlow Henning headed off to Hollywood with big dreams. Her effervescent personality and impressive dramatic range attracted Talent Agent Marty Duncan. Once signed into a contract, Marty insisted that "alliterative names have been done so many times in this town, babe" and Harlow underwent a transformation into the bombshell ingenue Delilah St. John.

Delilah had her first smash hit in the teenage film "The Brunch Society" and from there her career skyrocketed. She followed up this film with several summer blockbusters, indie films, and romantic comedies. With every new release, Delilah became more of a household name.

Of course celebrity and fame isn't all sunshine and lollipops. Delilah is frequently hounded by paparazzi and has a hard time doing anything incognito. An afternoon of shopping followed by a light dinner at the Green Room Cafe is often interrupted by reporters and photographers from tabloid shows asking for pictures, quotes, and autographs.

Despite her lack of privacy, Delilah enjoys the spotlight. She is a devotee of couture and her publicists often book her modeling gigs for the elite fashion magazines.

Delilah's latest role has been on the small screen on the critically acclaimed show "Grumpy Guys" for the Sim Movie Classics channel. The show is set in the 1960s and Delilah portrays the beautiful, angsty, burgeoning alcoholic wife of Marketing executive Dan Curtains who harbors a mysterious secret past.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Field Researcher
#223 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 7:11 PM
CisteCaise-She looks beautiful! I love your story.
Field Researcher
#224 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 10:16 PM
Thanks, easypeaze. I love your entry for CeCe (great name!). She looks fierce!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Scholar
Original Poster
#225 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 12:30 AM
CisteCaise, I love your entry too!
Grumpy Men instead of Mad Men....excellent!

Page 9 of 12