Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 5:16 PM Last edited by fannymanson : 15th Sep 2014 at 12:49 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons
Default Can I fix a corrupt Sim file?
Hello,

Once upon a time, 2 sims were frozen, they lived in Dragon Valley. I copied them to the library, deleted their lot and tried to play with them as a couple on several more lots in new games and in different town to no avail. Then I had to reinstall Dragon Valley and the couple still will not play. All of my other saved games play fine and I can play in Dragon Valley with an earlier version of just the female sim, but as a couple they are broken.

Is there any way to fix them? I think their file is corrupt or something.

I have Seasons, Dragon Valley, High End Loft, Late Night, Pets, and Supernatural installed.

My computer is Alienware Aurora R4 ATX
Windows 7 home premium, 64 bit
i7-3820 processor
10M Cache, Overclocked to 4.1 GHz
20gb RAM
Video card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
1TB hard drive
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 1:07 AM
If I were you, I'd try to reset them using http://nraas.wikispaces.com/DebugEnabler
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2014 at 12:05 AM
I was able to save the female Sim, but the male is gone. My awesome lot is also gone. It was a pretty precise build of a historic home in my hometown. That's Sims I guess.