Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 3:11 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Removed eye defaults still there
Possibly creepy photo incoming.

Hiya, recently I removed some default eyes, but they're still there, except without the shadow they had around the sclera. I've looked thoroughly through my packages folder incase I removed the wrong eyes, and found no hints about other default replacement eyes, since many of my .package files have pretty unclear names. I also cleared all my cache files, but sadly to no avail .
Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 3:06 PM Last edited by varpunen : 27th Nov 2014 at 4:09 PM.
I have noticed a similar issue in my own game. Before, I was able to change default eyes whenever I wanted but not anymore. After a long pause I decided to try a different eyes but ingame the previous defaults were still showing. Some sims had the previous ones, some sims had original EA eyes and some sims had the previous ones under the new ones. I always keep defaults in a seperate folder, so I definitely know what is in my game and what is not, so there is no chance of having two sets of defaults at the same time. I also don't download simmies, so no other defaults through that way either. Still, same kind of thing happens like in your game. I don't know if this helps but I did notice that removing the world cache files made a difference when it comes to townies.

Out of curiosity, what default eyes were you using? Mine are "Tifa N35" eyes.