Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 9:02 PM Last edited by no.1froggie : 9th Jul 2014 at 9:16 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default No lot value for apartment complex with npc doors
I don't have university life expansion so I don't have the apartment option. I have looked and looked to see if anyone else has had this problem and was unable to find anything. I decided to make a 3 story apartment complex with 1 playable apartment with a coffee shop & excersize room. The other apartments were for NPC's. I had the entire thing done. all looked good and was ready. At the time it was a lot value of 124K. The last thing left to do was to mark the other doors for NPC's. So I went through and marked any of them that needed to be marked. I went back to edit town and noticed that my lot value was at $0. When you go to the map view it still says has a $0 value. I have no idea what happened. Do NPC doors decrease your lot value? Is there a way to get the lot value back? Also, when I change it to community lot with visitors allowed the lot value returns. But when I change it back to residential it goes back to $0 dollars. Thank you for helping