Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 9:25 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Generations, Pets
Default Fixing beds and tubs for pets
I hope someone can help me with this. I know i should ask at tsr but i don't even know where to post So i'm asking you amazing people, that always seem to help me here
I have a few beds and bathtubs that need to be fixed for pets. TTylo indicated me this tutorial
But when i open the file and go to tools to fix the rig i get this error:

Does anyone knows what's causing this?
I tryed with the granny2.ddl file and without (since the tutorial says it's not needed).

Thank you in advance

edit:
i forgot to mention that my game is fully patched
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 11:32 AM
i figured out another way to do it, using this tutorial for s3pe.

But i have another problem, some packages don't have the instance name, so i can't search wich object they were cloned from. For example "stylist_sims_donation_tokyo_bathtub" and "Xerendipity_Bathtub Japanese".

The other issue is that some objects are cloned from an object that doesn' show in the s3oc. Does that mean i don't have the ep they were cloned from? Because the creators of those objects say they are base game compatible.
Those objects they were cloned from are 'bathtubCornerModern' and 'ShowerRomantic'.