Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 2:25 AM Last edited by traveller004 : 12th Jul 2014 at 7:22 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Insect spawners work rarely if at all since Update 2.67
I have noticed that my insect spawners are only operating about 5% of the time at best since update 2.67 was installed. I had to rebuild my OS win7 ultimate 64bit recently and decided to try out Sims 3 in base game only to get a feel for how the Spawners use to work. Within three Sim days my sim had bugs all over town. Played in Sunset Valley because I was playing basic game only with no updates, store or custom content.

As soon as I allowed my Sims game updater to install update 2.67 the most current update all my insects pretty much vanished. I still get the occasional butterfly or moth maybe every two to three Sim days. There are a few more beetles that spawn on a regular basis but even the beetles are spawning sporadically and in very few places.

I'm desperate to get some feedback on this as I have no idea what's causing the problem. I have only Sims 3 base game installed currently. I did install all the store content I bought which is all t he Sims 3 Store worlds and a lot of the packages. I have the Skill book and Now NRASS installed to stabilize the game. I have not installed any of the Stuff Packs or any Upgrades from EA though I own all of them.

This thread insists that I do have all the Upgrades and Stuff packs installed but I do not at the moment 7-10-2014 have anything except the base game and Sims 3 Store content installed. This problem manifested before I installed in Sims 3 Store Content which is why I installed it after my initial tests.

Anyone, any ideas????