Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 1:41 AM
Another a new member with you....
Hello everyone,

I havent resist to buy the Sims 4, already own the Sims 3 with some addons (almost same of lots of people =)). And who say play sims, say for one part : play 'lego toy' style for building house, and second part ; model avatar body & look, lots of time for fun together. I think EA has already pack some in reserve as to the foregoing episodes, as usual *sigh in thinking some bill who fly out the purse* ...

I already know this site, but wish integrate better the community of users and people who like or love the Sims game. For this moment, i just use the mods, and as usual, i try to make my own (especially for house models), we see in future, for this moment at the menu is play and take good time with this new opus who seem really interesting =DD

Best regards,
Morpheen.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 1:45 AM
...And now, find quickly the nomosaic mod, usually our first mod checked by "all the people" <:o)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 2:27 AM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! I hope you have a nice stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 3:38 AM
Hey there Morpheen, welcome to Mod The Sims. I hope you enjoy your star

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam