Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#26 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 5:10 AM
I downloaded them too. Love them and dated item are great. I love the the earlier years decor. Thank you

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Inclined to agree Mechanon - there's a lot of really great stuff here but also a lot of over-fancy textures. For my tastes anyway.

mod edit: removed link, please use queue for sharing.

I had no idea they were quite so picky with fancy textures. I like a lot of my walls to be more Maxis-match/plain and yours look great.
Not sure what the mod edit means about using the queue for sharing...could you PM me the link? I'd love to use them as well! Also, LOVING those chartreuse stripes.

Completer sets help me feel complete!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#28 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 1:17 AM
I have no idea where maxon has gotten the idea that we require "fancy" textures. If it meets the Creator Guidelines, then it will be accepted. The guidelines are clearly spelled out as well as the moderation rubrics.

As to the edit, sharing files is only allowed via the upload system on MTS.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#29 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 4:29 AM Last edited by grammapat : 28th Sep 2014 at 3:44 AM.
Don't know what all that is about; can I download from somewhere? Link or PM you?
I didn't realize what HL was saying; you can share a link to another site, but not to your own creations...ummm

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#30 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 5:36 AM
Yeah, sorry HL.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#31 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Yeah, sorry HL.

And yet that seems... why would it be wrong to PM it to me?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Page 2 of 2