Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 10:19 PM
Great idea and congrats to the winners!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 1:50 PM
so cool ^^
those new awards are supercute! Sooo creative, I would never thought of it! Anyway, congrats to the winners, ecpecially Nouk and Bruno cuz I totally adoore your stuff.
Hmm... I wonder who will win the next time.. Isn't it almost Christmas then..? :o Ohh!
Field Researcher
#78 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:19 PM
Congrats to all the winners! I love your works!

Alia vel Margierytka
Test Subject
#79 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 1:12 AM
Congrats to all - My game wouldn't be anywhere near as good without you guys

Sorry this is late but I haven't been simming in a while as BV showed my old puter up for the pathetic specimen it was (even though it exceeded the basic requirements) so I now have a brand spanking new puter (the 3rd or 4th upgrade since the original sims lol) to appreciate your creations all the more

You never can truly tell when you have run out of invisible ink
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 1:50 AM
hahaha Mocca&Latte.

Favorite.

Congrats!
Test Subject
#81 Old 24th Nov 2007 at 5:30 PM Last edited by Dragowyn : 24th Nov 2007 at 5:45 PM.
Congratulations...
(after years of pirate-downloading with the my sister's account, finally i can talk. ghhhz...)

:-P sorry, english is not my language.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 3:50 AM
I'll take a cappuccino.

I'm considering getting all the expansion packs for Christmas, maybe this will motivate me to do some more modding.

Gratz to all the winners!

-Targa
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#83 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 8:49 PM
*Jumps up and down squealing with glee* Nice to have you back. I am a big fan. Your stairs (both kinds) are in every single two + story house in every neighborhood in my game.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Shaken, Not Stirred
#84 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 4:00 AM Last edited by Karybdis : 19th Dec 2007 at 4:05 AM.
This is so sad. I totally missed this by over a month.

Thanks though guys. I appreciate it

I'd give you all a big totally heterosexual hug, but tis hard to online.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#85 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 8:53 AM
Kary! *hugs anyway* Long time no see.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Forum Resident
#86 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 11:37 AM
Wow, I didn't expect this..... Thanks for the award.

Please dont request anything to be made, but I dont mind suggestions/ideas. :)
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 8:12 AM
I LOVE Mocca ^^ Thank you so much for this!

SimCribbling

* You can request any of my files at Neighborhood99. Please don't PM or email me about downloading problem.
* You may recolor my meshes and textures if it's for free.
* You do not need to ask me a permission, just keep the credit.
* I do not take requests :)
Test Subject
#88 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 8:58 AM
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it.
Banned
#89 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 6:49 AM
Whatever happened to these? I would like to see them periodically given out still. I miss the fun things about mts, such as mocchas, lattes, and creator challenges. I hope we can go back to them, or if not then find something else that's simillar to this. I understand that creator challenges might be difficult on the staff, but Mocchas and Lattes shouldn't be. Only a freindly suggestion, take it how ever you want.
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#90 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 10:47 AM
I think everyone involved in these died, so we might need to make a new one for the Pudding Age. But then we'd get fruit salad out of it.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Locked thread | Locked by: leesester Reason: see new thread
Page 4 of 4