Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 9469 (Who?), Viewed: 1199603 times.
Page 379 of 379
Forum Resident
#9451 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 3:08 AM
I discovered that in University... sometime Grimmy doesn't wear the cloak. Tho I'm a bit WFT with the beekeeper helmet.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#9452 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 3:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenGarden
I've found beds in the category of toilets

I have on occasion woke up in a stranger's bedroom after a night out and it smells like a toilet...
Obviously I tried to run out of there but found myself having a tantrum at the front door because it was locked.

On topic... I finally got around to connecting my swimming pool to my basement with a nice big window to watch the swimmers only to find out that they all prefer to swim in the pond out back, not even on my lot!
And since when was it ok for my roomie to take my $50.000 car to work just because they start before me and leave me with a taxi?!
Forum Resident
#9453 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 4:35 AM
That the routing works just fine if you have a sink and a toilet facing each other on adjacent tiles. Playing and furnishing bathrooms since 2009......

head....meet desk
Test Subject
#9454 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 2:50 AM Last edited by Aularen : 28th Aug 2015 at 8:48 PM.
I discovered by accident that if you right click an item within CAS (assuming testing cheats are enabled) you get a bunch of information about it, including what age groups and genders the item is for.

(Edit: With MC Integration, not testing cheats. Derp.)
Theorist
#9455 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 6:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aularen
I discovered by accident that if you right click an item within CAS (assuming testing cheats are enabled) you get a bunch of information about it, including what age groups and genders the item is for.

I think you need NRaas MC Integration to do that.

Just call me Nikel
Inventor
#9456 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 1:17 AM
If the cops are trying to bring a teen home after curfew but can't (because, for example, said teen is currently sleeping in a tent on a different lot owned by a member of the household), the game freaks out and instead you end up with a cop giving out to you for "playing with the phone" and fining you $500 (ouch!). This happened 3 times in one night. Meanwhile the cops completely ignored a different teen across town doing his homework on the ground next to the back door of the theater. Because of course they did.

no power in the verse can stop me
Scholar
#9457 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 12:48 PM
My cop Sim, Milo, finally had a real "encounter" after many hours of cybersex! He met this girl at the local dodgy motel and "woohooed." When it was done, they both did the "walk of pride." It was all good for both of them:

If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price. ~Author Unknown
Test Subject
#9458 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 8:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikel23
I think you need NRaas MC Integration to do that.

Ooooh. I completely forgot about that, lol. I had to double check because I'd completely forgotten about Integration but yep, I have it. :P
Test Subject
#9459 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 9:45 PM
I've added a herb into a spoiled dish and it went normal again!
Test Subject
#9460 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 9:51 PM
So I bought "Into the Future" through Amazon Prime...only to discover that the All-in-One Bathroom I bought it for actually comes with Island Paradise. Thank goodness that EP is coming next week...
Forum Resident
#9461 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 10:53 PM
There are two all in one bathrooms. The boat one that comes with Island Paradise, and the future one that comes with ITF.
Test Subject
#9462 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart-grey
There are two all in one bathrooms. The boat one that comes with Island Paradise, and the future one that comes with ITF.
Well, I had only heard of the boat one, though I did not know it as such at the time...most of my newer-EP information comes from Simtubers, lol. Imagine my surprise to find out otherwise while playing. I have MANY future ones in my family's house right now, but they will be swapped out for the IP ones when I get that EP next week.
Scholar
#9463 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 1:20 AM
i learned that this top and bottoms from SN..dont go together very well....*peek a boo i see your butt*

Test Subject
#9464 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 7:25 AM
This didn't happen today, but I learned that if your sim's dorm has barbecue grills, your dormmates will CONSTANTLY set fire to the dorm. I swear to god, it happened three times IN ONE NIGHT.
Field Researcher
#9465 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 2:45 PM
I learned that you should never put Bonehilda in a dorm. The Sims will constantly scream and run away from her when they see her.
Top Secret Researcher
#9466 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 10:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsamePsychoRabbit
This didn't happen today, but I learned that if your sim's dorm has barbecue grills, your dormmates will CONSTANTLY set fire to the dorm. I swear to god, it happened three times IN ONE NIGHT.
This explains why, in the so-called real world, burned-down dorms or frat houses don't get rebuilt the same night. Even if it could physically be done, it would be a waste. Since the party would still be going on, the combination of uni kids, beer and open flame would run its inevitable course.

Ronnie de Noube - Comic and Blog; Sim National Laboratories and our Protein Folding Team; and my Reason to Squee.
@)->-----
Field Researcher
#9467 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 1:38 AM
That if you dig multiple holes with the Miner invention, your Sims can travel between holes underground and also name the tunnel openings. Pretty neat.
Field Researcher
#9468 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 4:22 AM
That you can't put food grilled on community lots in a sims inventory. I have to watch as my hobo's hot dogs slowly go to spoilage. Way to phail, EA
Field Researcher
#9469 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 12:53 PM
That the ghostly presence glitch isn't fixed??? My sim found all 3 ghosts, 2 she convinced to move on and 1 she used the banshee banisher on and still the mission continued for 24 whole sim hours!
Test Subject
#9470 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 5:13 PM
That if you have Generations installed and direct a Sim who has the Dislikes Children trait to become a parent, they'll keep rolling wishes to have the kid shipped off to boarding school as soon as it's old enough.
Page 379 of 379