Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 8:19 AM
Default hey guys
Man so I??? haven't been on in a while, I downloaded the Sims again so I have a reason to come back. I don't know why I'm making this, I just wanted to say how much I've always appreciated this forum and everyone on it. Maybe there's a few bad eggs, but overall I've found the people on here to be so kind and helpful. That's like, really valuable to me lately. Without making this weird, my life has been kinda veering off into a strange direction lately and I'm just overly sentimental over stupid stuff.

Like, I logged on for the first time in a while and it just occured to me how much I love you guys. I needed to make a post about it for some reason. This is so embarassing.
I'm on the simblr community too and it's just...not this at ALL. There's an insane amount of drama, people are really weirdly judgemental about stupid shit like your sim making style or how you caption posts or just... literally anything. I feel like most people are at someones throat. I mean lmao ok i'm sounding like a pretentious fuck i actually love the drama and witnessing it but still it
makes MTS seem so much more chill in contrast. You guys are like the really laid-back cousin of Sims communities, just doin your thang

ok bye
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 3:31 PM
Oh my god, I suddenly get nostalgic seeing that avatar again.

I come in peace
#3 Old 4th Oct 2016 at 12:32 AM
I've been kind of absent for a while too, but I'm glad to see you! I'm grateful for this forum too.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com